Ch 11 - Issei's Bad Situation and Koneko's Wonderful News

It took another two days before Issei could actually wake up and move properly. Koneko just watched and helped Issei get up and move around when he needed to. Koneko still hadn't said anything to Issei about being pregnant again. Two days after Issei woke up and started moving around, Lord Michael and Irina came to see Issei. Rias was with them and she had a grim look on her face.

"We need to talk about your sacred gear Issei." Lord Michael said.

"Is something the matter?" Issei asked.

"Yes and no. In the state of condition that your body is in right now, you can't use your gear or else it will kill you. The gear still works fine though so just relax and let your body heal for a while." Lord Michael said.

The angels that were around felt sad for Issei because if something was to happen he would be powerless to help. Rias looked over at Koneko.

"Have you told him yet?" Rias asked Koneko.

"No I haven't." Koneko said.

"Tell me what Kitty?" Issei asked.

Koneko looked scared but braced herself and answered.

"I'm pregnant again." Koneko said quietly.

Issei got up out of the bed and staggered a little trying to walk towards Koneko. Some the angels were going to grab a hold of him to help stabilize him but he held his hand out to stop them. Everyone watched as he slowly approached Koneko while she had her head hanging down in shame. Issei eventually made it to stand in front of Koneko and wrapped her up in a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Issei asked.

"I didn't want to distract you from your training because I knew it was important." Koneko said.

"Nothing is more important to me then when it comes to me my family." Issei said.

Koneko slowly stared up at him with tears in her eyes. Issei bent down and kissed her deeply in front of everyone. Everyone grinned with a smile on their faces to see the happiness between the two. Rias was proud of both of them because she knew it was a miracle that Koneko was even pregnant again. In her knowledge of Nekomatas, they only get pregnant once in their lifetime normally and was super rare for it to ever happen twice. There was only two other incidents in history that a Nekomata had ever gotten pregnant twice. When things calmed down, Koneko helped Issei back to his bed. Once Issei was laying down again, Koneko laid down and curled up next to him. The angels dispersed to leave the two alone to share the wonderful moment with each other. Lord Michael smiled and left with Irina following him. Rias smiled one last time at the two and left to go tell the others about Koneko being pregnant. All Koneko and Issei did was sit there and stare at each other in their eyes with a smile on their faces.