r.r (smut)

raven was stressed. you were there every day trying to help her come up with a solution for the acid fog. you could tell she hadn't slept in days, barely looked at you and when you tried to talk to her she'd just shut you down. when bellamy finally called in and with both you and raven's help, figured it out, she was ecstatic. she giggled and screamed, jumping up and down, hugging you tightly. she placed a quick kiss on your cheek, making you step back quickly.

you both coughed, clearing your throats awkwardly and bellamy turned off his radio, signing off. raven slowly sat down, apoligizing but you spoke back quickly. "raven, it's ok. i-i like you," you spoke quietly, as she looked up at you, her eyes beaming with sudden hope.

raven slowly stood back up and you grabbed her waist, pulling her in closer to you. she brushed your hair back behind your ear and you gently placed your lips on hers, speeding up slowly. her tongue begged for access and you let her. you let her sit on the table, her legs wrapping around your waist and your tongues moved in perfect sync. you two broke away for a second, collecting yourselves. "shit y/n, i've wanted to do this for so long," you giggled softly as you two kissed while smiling.

you removed your shirt and bra, as she did the same to you. you kissed raven down her jaw, to her neck, to her collarbone, down her stomach. you sucked on her tit, grabbing her other one, while stepping out of your pant. raven let out a small moan, making you smile.

you slowly unbuttoned her pants and teased her by gradually slowly her pants down. you knew raven was pretty impatient, but you couldn't help yourself.

raven moaned loudly, "cmon y/n! i can't take this anymore!" you laughed as you ripped off her pants and panties, exposing raven to yourself. you kissed her thighs slowly, "please!" raven practically screamed. you began kissing her soft spot, making her grab the edge of table as she began to moan, you rubbed her quickly as she overcame with joy.

as she sat up, you moved yourself to sit on the table. her hair was a mess as she stood up, naked, in front of you. "open your legs," she practically demanded. "yes sir," you giggled, until you felt her soft lips and tongue in between you legs. you gripped her hair as she licked you all over, rubbing your soft spot as fast as she could.

"raven i-i'm gonna-" you screamed out her name as you overcame your sense. you kissed her hard as you sat up. as you two began putting your clothes on, you heard a knock. "raven! y/n! it's clarke, you guys have to meet with kane in ten, but don't even tell me what's going on in there!" you and raven began to laugh as you glared at her, in all her beauty.

she's mine, you thought.