Chapter 8

**Grace's P.O.V**

The warm water hit my skin as I was replaying what had happened the night before in my mind.

I bet it was Amanda who did all of this to him.

Nonetheless, I loved Josh and nothing would ever change that.

Once I had washed my hair, I grabbed a towel from the washroom .

"Shit." I muttered to myself.

Being the idiot that I am, I forgot my clothes in the bedroom.

I peered around the corner making sure Josh wasn't around, then sprinted for the bedroom.

Just as I reached the bedroom, I heard Josh's familiar footsteps in the distance.

I wrapped the towel tightly around my body, then the bedroom door opened.

"Oh shit!" Josh said as he entered the room.

"Sorry...I uhh didn't mean to...I thought you were in the bathroom.." He muttered his eyes still focused on me.

"It's fine...I just forgot my clothes...but umm ill be leaving to change now.." I blushed.

I quickly left the room and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

Well...that was awkward.

**Josh's P.O.V**

I left Jessica and Matt's room and then it hit me.

What would I say? Where do I do it?  What if she says no? Is it too early to propose?

This was going to being harder than I thought.

No. I have to do this. I love her. I want her to know how much I love her.

I took a deep breath, then twisted the doorknob, and entered our room.

She's probably still showering right? I just want to lie down right now, and think things over.

I opened the door to our bedroom and to my suprise, there stood Grace, in only a towel.

"Oh shit!" I said.

Silence. Well this was awkward.

"Sorry...I uhh didn't mean to...I thought you were in the bathroom.." I mumbled.

I didn't know what to say or do.

A part of me wanted to rip the towel right off of her.

Luckily, it was hard but I found a way to control myself.

Finally she spoke up.

"It's fine...I just forgot my clothes...but umm ill be leaving to change now.." She said, her cheeks turning a light shade of red. I thought it looked cute, and she looked so sexy.

I was about to respond, when Grace darted out of the bedroom.

Thank God she left when she did or who knows what I might have done.

Suddenly, my cellphone rang.

It was my manager, Jonathan Simkin.