Chapter 18

**Grace's P.O.V**

As soon as we arrived home my lips instantly found Josh's.

"Grace.." he mumbled into the kiss before pushing me away.

He was kissing me as if I were about to break at any moment. Like I was fragile.

"Grace..you just got out of the hospital..aren't you tired?" Josh said.

I smirked at him,"Just shut up and kiss me like you mean it."

I found his lips again, he hesitated for a minute until I felt the kiss intensify.

He pulled away again. Ugh now what?!?

"So this means you aren't going back to your parents house?" he smiled into my lips.

I smirked and began to kiss him again.

I broke away and intertwined my fingers in his, running to his room. As soon as we got there I started kissing him again.

I tangled my fingers in his hair. His hands gripped at the hem at my tank top pulling it over my head. He began to kiss up my neck as I moaned his name when he hit the sweet spot on my neck.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Aren't you going to get that?" I

smiled as he continued kissing my neck moving towards my chest.

"Naah.." he said into my neck.

Then the doorbell rang again.

"Ugh...I'll be right back." Josh said kissing the tip of my nose.

"Josh..fix your hair!" I giggled.

He smoothed his hair then disappeared down the stairs even though the attempt to fix his hair was terrible and did nothing. I giggled to myself and pressed my ear to the door.

**Josh's P.O.V**

Way to ruin the moment I thought while jogging down the stairs. I swear if this was one of the guys..

I opened the door expecting to find Matt.

"Matt what do yo.....hi..." I said as I opened the door.

"My daughter..." Grace's mother said looking up at my hair.

"She'd better not be nude in your bedroom." she said shooting me a glare and pushing past me running upstairs.

We were screwed. I ran up after her.

**Grace's P.O.V**

SHIT. I'm standing her in my bra and my mother is now racing upstairs. I'm so fucked if she finds me like this.

I quickly found my tank on the floor and threw it on, examining myself in the mirror. I also made sure to fix my now almost gone lip stick. I looked presentable.

Then I grabbed my cell and dialed Jessica's number.

"Pretend to be in mid conversation with me or I'm screwed." I whispered.

She caught on right away.

"But we really do need to talk..I hear you almost died today.." Jessica said.

"Okay.." I said raising my voice.

"Well I did actually die for about 20 minutes but I resurrected and now I'm like Jesus!" I giggled.

"Only you Grace..I'm glad you're okay." she said to me.

"Oh I'm fine." I smiled into the phone,"So how are you and Matty?"