Chapter 22:

------ time skip ----------

Lip threw something at Veronica and Veronica screamed "don't" repeatedly.

"Hell hath no fury like popcorn burned." Fiona announced while walking in with popcorn.

"All right." Lip said as he and Ian walked back into the kitchen.

"Steve coming?" Veronica asked.

"Hope so." Fiona said.

"Are you guys gonna make a baby whole we watch Cosmos? Because that's gonna make me throw up." Carl asked.

"Billions and billions of sperm." Fiona said in a taunting voice while getting into his face.

"Ew!" Carl shouted while pushing Fiona away.

Lip and Ian walked back in carrying stuff.

"V could you please turn it on already?" Lip asked.

"Yeah hurry up. I gotta get back to work." Ian added.

Lip tapped me on the shoulder and I stood up from the chair. I tried to move to sit somewhere else but Lip wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto the arm. Fiona turned on the TV and the front door opened.

"Hey." Steve greeted as he walked in.

The man on the TV talked and Lip pulled me closer. Fiona and Steve started kissing and I shifted uncomfortably on the arm.

"Get a room." Carl said.

"Get your tickets?" Steve asked looking at Lip.

"Yeah. Thanks." Lip said as he pulled the tickets out of his pocket.

I moved away from him and his arm moved from around my waist to near my hips.

"Glad I could help." Steve said as he sat down beside Fiona.

"Glad you're glad." Lip picked up a beer bottle and offered it to Steve. "Steve."

"This popcorn's burnt." Steve said.

"Our microwave sucks." Fiona said before snapping her head at Steve. "It doesn't mean I want you to buy us a new one."

"Hey Steve." I called as I sat back against the chair back.

He looked at me.

"I know I'm not apart of this or your family but could you buy me a boyfriend? I desperately need one while these two are out with others." I said gesturing to Lip and Ian.

Steve laughed and shook his head and we focused on the TV. The front door closed and we all turned to see an upset looking Debbie.

"Debs?" Fiona asked.

It got quiet.

"Honey what happened?" Fiona asked.

"What dad have one too many again?" Lip asked.

"You just gotta ignore him when he's like that Debs." Ian said.

"Why do you always blame dad first?" Debbie asked.

"Who else is there?" Fiona asked.

"She's over at Sheila's." Debbie said.

"Who?" Steve asked.

"Monica." Debbie said.

The Gallagher's all froze and I grabbed Ian's hand while shifting closer to Lip.

"Who the hell is Monica?" Steve asked.

"Our mother." Lip informed him.

Fiona handed Liam to Steve. "Debs. Did you s..."