Chapter 26:

------- time skip ------

"Did Steve give you the car?" Ian asked.

The three of us were currently on the actual finding Ian's father part. Lip turned the car down a side path.

"No. I bought it. Had $74,920 lying around." Lip said sarcastically.

"Ah. Money well spent." Ian commented.

Lip parked the car near a fence and we got out.

"Call me back. Don't be mad." Lip said into the phone as we approached the house.

"Karen?" Ian asked

"Yeah." Lip nodded.

I trailed behind the brothers as we walked towards the stairs that led up to one of the brothers house.

"Why is it we've never met any of Frank's brothers?" Ian asked.

"Family reunions are for families." Lip said.

We walked up the stairs and both brothers took their place in front of the door while I stood off to the side.

Lip knocked on the door. "And will the guy behind door number one be Ian Gallagher's ticket out?"

"Shut up." Ian whispered as they opened the first door.

Moments later a man that looked exactly like Frank opened the door. "Yeah?"

"Holy shit." Lip said.

"Oh my god." Ian said.

"No." I whispered.

"What do you want?" Jerry asked.

"Uh hi. I'm sorry. My name is Phillip. This is my brother Ian and our friend Elena." Lip introduced.

"Yeah so?" Jerry asked.

"Well we're Frank Gallagher's sons. We were wondering if we could talk to you for a..." Lip said as Jerry rushed back into his house and started to close the doors.

"Son of a bitch." Jerry exclaimed as he shut the inside door.

"Off to a good start." Ian commented.

"I didn't know dad was a twin. Did you?" Lip asked.

"No." Ian shook his head.

He started walking down the he stairs. Just as Lip was about to knock on the door again I spun and grabbed his wrist.

"Hey. What are you doing?" Ian asked turning back around.

"We should talk to him." Lip said.

"He just slammed the door in our faces." I pointed out.

"We probably scared him." Lip said.

"I don't want that dick to be my father, all right?" Ian said.

"We're here. We should find out more about him." Lip said.

Before we could stop him, Lip knocked on the door again.

"I have a shotgun and I'm not afraid to use it." Jerry yelled from the other side of the door.

"Happy?" Ian asked.

"Yeah." Lip muttered.

"Okay." Ian said.

We started walking back down the stairs and back to the car. Getting in, we started to the next house.

We were currently sitting in the living room of Clayton's house. Clayton walked in from around the corner.

"Ah. I knew I had it here somewhere." Clayton said holding up a photo album he found.