Unboxing

So small summary I guess~ Keith and Lance are moving to an apartment so they're unboxing their shit.
*SEME OUT*

Third person P.O.V.

   Lance groaned as he lifted up a box. "Help me with this." "Lance, can't you see I have another thing over here?" Keith asked his boyfriend. "Yeah, but this box is really heavy." Lance whined.

"Ugh." Keith groaned as he pushed Lance, his boyfriend landing on the bed.

"Kinky." Lance stated, staring up at Keith with a smirk. Lance stretched out on the bed and faked a moan.

"Oh, shut up." Keith said, smiling. Lance sat up from his position on the bed. "Haha, you smiled."

"Was this even a competition?" Keith asked, confused.

"Aww, your confuzzled face is adorable." Lance said, pinching Keith's cheeks. Keith smiled and muttered a small, "Just help me unpack this stuff." "Okie, Keithy boy." Lance said, darting up from the bed. "You can call me anything but Keithy boy." Keith said, cringing.

"Hmmm...okie then, Mullet." Lance said. "That works." Keith said, smiling at his boyfriend.

Lance returned the smile and grabbed the box from off the bed. He grabbed his keys and slid one through the packing tape on the box. The boy began to dig through the box, lifting out a picture frame.

The picture included Lance, Hunk, Pidge, Keith, Shiro, Allura, and Coran in a huge group hug. Lance smiled at the precious memory. "Hey, Keith, remember this?" Lance asked, lifting the picture up so his boyfriend could see it.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, wasn't that Hunk's birthday?" Keith asked, after placing a book from his box, labeled Keith's stuff, on the floor.

"Yeah. What's that book?" Lance asked, pointing to the discarded book on the floor. "Nothing." Keith said as he shoved the small book under his arm. "Lemme see!" Lance protested. "Fine." Keith sighed.

"Good boy." Keith's boyfriend said, patting Keith's head. Lance lifted up the book and opened it. "Keith's special journal." Lance read, although it was nowhere near spelled correctly. "Aww, you didn't know how to spell, did you?" Lance asked with a smirk. Keith replied by giving the tan boy a light punch in the arm. "Ow." Lance said with a shit-eating grin.

Lance flipped a page. "August 7, 2001. Today is the first day of second grade. I met a boy named Lance and he is really cute. I like him a lot. And also, I made a new friend. Her name is Acxa. Lance is very popular at the school and has tons and tons of friends. I hope I become one of them." Lance read.

Keith's face began to get red, partly out of embarrassment and partly out of love for his boyfriend attempting to make a little Keith's voice. "This is when we met?" Lance asked the normally pale but now red boy. "Yeah." Keith nodded. Lance flipped to a random page.

"July 2, 2002. Today, Lance invited me to his birthday party. I said yes and promised to get him the best present ever. He said he's inviting only his best best best friends and I'm one of them. The other people who are gonna be at the party are Pidge, Hunk, Allura, my brother Shiro, and a girl and her brother named Nyma and Rolo."

"Nyma was such a hoe. Remember how you tried flirting with her and she handcuffed you to a tree with plastic handcuffs?" Keith laughed at the memory of Lance calling him and telling him he got handcuffed to a tree at the park.

"Yeah." Lance grimaced. "I'll definitely remember that. And then you passed by my house on your bike and I begged you to free me." Keith laughed and Lance flipped to a new page. "October 23, 2008. Today is my birthday and Lance gave me two presents. A kiss and a My Chemical Romance tee shirt. Luckily, the shirt is really big so I can keep it forever." Keith laughed. "I still have that shirt."

~Le time skip brought to you by teenagers scaring the living shit out of  us~

It was almost midnight when Keith and Lance finished unpacking and reading Keith's diary. The two practically leapt into bed when they finished. Lance called Hunk before he fell asleep and told him that they finished unpacking. "Night, mullet." Lance whispered as he cuddled up close to the mullet man. "Night." Keith replied tiredly, wrapping his arms around the brown haired boy. "Love ya, see you in the morning." Lance said, cuddling closer into the warm arms of his boyfriend.

Word count: 763