i.Intertwined

Flo Andrew's and Nova Morales were the best of friends. They were brought together by the discovery that they were both mutants. Flo could manipulate water, stemming from a time when she almost drown in a lake after running away from home. Soon after learning about her abilities she begins to come to the realization that she can also manipulate the other elements aswell.
    Nova on the other hand could harness psionic energy, using it to create blast of energy or force fields - it happened when she was almost hit by a car, but subconsciously launched a blast of energy that veered it away from her.
    In the world that they lived in now, Flo and Nova had to keep their mutant gene's a secret. When they attend the schools dance, everything goes wrong. Andy Strucker discovers his mutant abilities, and the friends find the need to help his sister, Lauren, get out of there. The four of them return to the Strucker household, until Sentinel services show up at the front door looking for them. Flo is caught and arrested, leaving a heartbroken Nova behind.
    When the family connects to the mutant underground, Nova realizes that they want to find someone too; Lorna Dane, Polaris. Nova makes a pact to save Flo and Lorna, and help any mutant she can. Nova joins the mutant underground. But everything is always so much more dangerous for mutants, everyone knows that. Why would this be any different for her now?

AMANDLA STENBERG AS NOVALEE "NOVA" MORALES. 

KIERNAN SHIPKA AS FLORENCE "FLO" ANDREW'S

(It wouldn't let me add any gifs soooo... this is the next best thing. 😂😂)