Chapter twelve

"Come on. We need to get changed. It's only today and tomorrow that we have days off. Let's go." he yanked me off the floor and he made me go on his back. We sped through the halls to our room. I took off my clothes and shoes and put on my painting apron and some short laced pants and bare feet.

"What are we doing?"

"Hold on. Get on my back." I jumped onto his back and we sped into the great hall. The floor was covered in protective sheets of paper and there was paint tins everywhere.

"I never got around to finishing it. Want to help?" Dane said, handing me a paintbrush. I took it off of him.

"It would be my pleasure." I smiled and put my paintbrush into a tub of neon green paint. I started on the window side and Dane started opposite.

"This is actually quite boring." I said, dipping my paintbrush into the paint and walked up the ladder that was perched on the wall for further up the hall.

"I know how to make it fun."

"How?" I was too busy painting up the wall when Dane came and splattered bright pink paint across my shirt. "Oh, no." I said with the sass finger. I got the neon green and threw it across his face.

We just ended up painting the first coat the painted our hands and hand printed the walls, splattered the walls and just made it look fun.

Dane came up from behind me and wiped his hands over my face. I laughed as he picked me up and spun me around. When he put me down, he made me turn around to face him. I bit my lip. He looked so dreamy in the spotlight. He was also taller than me, but the thing was that my father would shone me.

"What would you do if I tried to kiss you?"

"I would probably let it happen." I said. He leant in and kissed me. I kissed him back. This felt so wrong yet just so right. He pulled away after a while and I opened my eyes.

"So, does this make us boyfriend, girlfriend now?" Dane asked, totally oblivious to everything.

"Yes, it does. Although, we have to keep it between us. The teachers would go mental."

"True. So, what are we meant to do now?"

"I don't really know, I mean we have finished everything. Is Joey still sleeping in our room?" I had to ask that question. I hated him with all my heart.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Okay. He snores, by the way." I giggled. My phone went of in my pocket. "Hold on." I looked at my phone. Mother. "Hello?"

"Hey, dear. Another killing call, okay so don't worry, you won't be killing everyone in your school. So, this guy killed your brother, Jonathen. His name is Joey Graceffa. Can you take care of him?"

"Mr Graceffa's son? No! Mother I will get caught. Isn't there anyone else?"

"Would you like me to kill him, then?"

"Please, no. You don't even know how I hold a kitchen knife. Fine. I will see what I can do. I'm gonna have to kill both of them at the same time though."

"That's my girl. Quickly now, you may be coming home soon if you have been collections blood. Your sister needs it."

"Yes mother. Okay, I have to go."

"Yes, dear. Good bye." I hung up and face palmed myself.

"Shit."

"What? Red, what is it?"

"I have to kill Joey and his father." I whispered. "How am I meant to do that. Should I do it at the same time? Put them in a room together and let them kill each other? Or should I just plant something in the forest for them to track then kill them from the trees?"

"Second option. Now, don't worry. As long as you don't have to kill me it's all good. Now, what are you going to say? You know that we aren't allowed out of school grounds."

"Come on. I'm Red Ridinghood. Do you really think that rules stop me? I came to an all boy school for heaven's sake. I better do it now."

"Why don't you do it at night?" Dane took my hands to try and calm me down.

"Sure. Okay. You're right." I sighed. "We better tell Sir that we finished the hall."

"Let's go." Dane said and we went out the door.