Epilepsy

[Requested]
•Niall's p.o.v•

"Ready?" Harry asks over the loud cheering of fans out on the other side of the wall.

"Yup." Louis smiles as the boys huddle up like if we were in a game tournament.

Liam gives a small speech about how far we've come since we've been on the X Factor. All I could focus on was the loud screams coming from the fans. I could feel my palms begin to sweat as I begin to worry over what the night will bring. It seemed as if the world around me was spinning and becoming a blur while the only thing that stayed still was my four best friends. We were all so close to where Harry's hands were touching my shoulders. Liam's voice flows through my ears with unclear words. All four voices of my best friends join together to cheer our band name as we run onto the stage.

The bright colourful lights roam over the crowd and back onto each of the boys, including me. Harry talks into the microphone, getting the crowd cheering even louder. Our first song starts to play, 'live while were young' while all the boys walk across the stage and slide their hands across the fingertips of our fans. I walk along the edge of the stage and form a small smile at the beautiful girls in the front row. Liam starts to sing with his beautiful vocals flowing into the air.

Zayn begins to sing the next verse. We all stand a few feet away from each other before we all join our vocals in harmony as we sing the chorus together. The loud music blasts through my earpiece, causing a loud banging noise to pound in my throbbing headache. My eyes squeeze shut in pain as I try to sing the rest of the lyrics.

My fingers start to shake slightly as my knees become weak. I look around to see half of the crowd staring intancely at me with worry filling every inch of their faces. Each breath I take becomes shorter and shorter. I suck in deep and try to catch as much oxygen as possible. I could hear Zayn almost finish singing his verse, soon after I will have to sing. A tall figure walks over to my side, placing a large hand on my shoulder. I could feel Harry repeat over and over to breath as he rubs my back comfortably.

My entire body starts to shake as my microphone drops to the ground, causing the entire crowd to go silent. The music was cut off while the rest of the boys run towards me. My feet became numb, I fell back into a pair of arms as they laid me gently on the floor. The colorful lights blurred together into a big sloppy art piece. I could feel droplets of sweat run down my forehead as my heartbeat rises rapidly.

Tears escape my eyes at the thought of going through this for the millionth time. I'm sick of it. After each passing second, my thoughts clutter together and bump against one another as everything in my mind becomes a big blur.

I lose control of my actions as my body proceeds to shake violently against my will. My breaths become little puffs of air as if I'm stuck in a giant plastic container full of water, trying to get out.

Every faint scream that roam around the air disappear as I'm pulled into a dark shadow of nothingness. My body doesn't stop shaking but seems as if it's entirely numb. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and lay me on soft material. My eyes scan my surroundings but all I could ever see is black. I'm surrounded by empty hallways and voices screaming in my head. My own voice. I could hear myself scream from the end of the hall, screaming for a way out. Yet, I stand still and do nothing to help my poor trapped soul.

My name is repeated by the same voice as it starts to come closer. A bright light at the end of the hallway catches my sight, I walk towards it. Screams echo through the empty room, I soon begin to run. Carrying my heavy feet across the wooden tyles that poke sharp thorns into my bare feet. I could feel my skin rip apart with small cracks of blood spilling through from the souls of my feet. the small light gets brighter and brighter as I get closer. I reach out and force my legs to run faster to catch the light into the palms of my hand.

I ran, but I got too close. The bright light shines brighter and blinds my eyes as I try to block them away from pain. I groan and scream. A pair of hands grip my shoulders harshly, pulling me away.

"No! Get off me!!" I scream and plead.

"Niall!" I'm wrapped into a tight fold of large arms. "Niall, it's me! Harry!"

Tears escape my eyes as my blurry vision adjusts to my surroundings. I look around to see the boys gathered around me as I sit on a couch.

"But, I was alone. You don't understand- I, I was bleeding-"

"Shh, it was just a hallucination. It's okay, you're okay." I'm rocked back and forth in Harry's arms and let out my stray tears and sobs. A small fluffy blanket covers up my cold legs as Louis sits beside me.

"Why does this have to happen to me?" I choke on my own sobs as I bury my face into Harry's chest.

"Niall, it's not your fault." Louis comforts me and rubs my arm. My sobs get louder as I cry a river of painful tears that sting my eyes and stain my cheeks.

"I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't be here!" I repeat my thoughts and scream as I cover my ears with my palms.

"Hey, hey." Liam grips my chin gently and catches my attention. I try to swallow the lump in my throat as I sniff and blink away the tears. Salt water still produces silent droplets of sorrow that slide down my flushed cheeks. "You mean so much to us, Niall. We're all here for you."

I bite my bottom lip to hold back the remaining sobs and force a small, weak nod. I look over to Zayn and see him crossing his arms with pink eyes as he covers his lips with one hand. The sight is absolutely heartbreaking to see Zayn in an almost completely broken stage. His brows furrow together as he sniffs.

"You don't deserve this, Niall." All of the choked up sobs that were locked away were let free after that sentence as loose tears roam down his cheeks. Zayn walks out of the room and into the hallway where you could still hear him sobbing.

"You'll get through this, you're not alone." Louis says with a sad smile still present on his lips. My heart flutters due to the love surrounding me, yet it still breaks that I am that cause of everyone's tears.

"I'll go get Zayn." Liam stands and walks out of the room to comfort Zayn. I lean back into the comfortable couch and snuggle between my two best friends with a fluffy blanket wrapped around me. I lay my head against Harry's shoulder as Lou hugs my arm. I sniff away the threatening sobs that want to escape my lips and blink away the tears as my eyes flutter shut.

The last thought I had was admiring my best friends and how lucky I am to be stuck with four loving brothers before slumber crawled in and took over my body.

.
.
I'm so sorry for taking a long period of time to write this :( Vote and Comment for more ♡♡
StevenUniverse_Lapis