Uncles

^The drawing is mine.^
^^^^^^

Sakura pick some flowers on her uncle Zetsu's garden and put it on the small basket that she was holding.
She was picking flowers because she going to put it to the flower vase and decorate it to her new bedroom in here in the Akatsuki.
"Hello my cherry blossom."
Sakura was surprise and jump a little, she turn around and see her uncle Zetsu who was smiling at her.

"Uncle Zetsu!"
Sakura said happily to see his Uncle Zetsu.

"What are you doing? Isn't it obvious that she's picking flowers? I'm just asking, stop being serious and let your self relax sometimes. You sound like Obito-baka right now. You miss him aren't you? Hehehe. What the--! Never! Stop denying black Zetsu, I know we--- I mean you miss him! I'm not like you. We're same! Your so annoying. Hn."
Zetsu said to Sakura then he arguing with himself or black Zetsu.
Sakura chuckle because of his two uncle Zetsu are acting and arguing like childrens.

"Ucle Zetsu, why are you here? "
Sakura ask to her Uncle.

"Oh, I'm here because the jerk puppeter pleased me to find a poisonous plants here. And soon I'm going to use it for him."
Zetsu explain to her.

"Your so mean uncle black Zetsu."
Sakura said and chuckle, then look at the side of Zetsu and see a poisonous plant.
Zetsu look at where Sakura was looking and smile.

"That is a Heaven and hell flower.."
Said white Zetsu.
Sakura look at her uncle Zetsu a little but confuse.

"Huh?"

"That flower called Heaven and Hell becuase of it's random abilities. That flower is one of the most poisonous flower but sometimes not. The flower abilities is to kill and heal the human or animals but that flower have 89% to kill. The flower can revive but... It cannot bring back your soul, only your body. And don't try to smell it, it can make people insane for 2 weeks."
Zetsu explain so Sakura was shock.

'This flower is amazing....'
She wonder.
Zetsu pick 20 plus heaven and hell flower and put it inside the basket he was holding.
Sakura look at the flower with amaze on her eyes.
The flower was look like a cherry blossom and it doesn't look like poissonous.

"I was too curious why a heaven and hell was here. Because it only appear when a otsutsuki was born after 5 years."
Zetsu whisper to himself but Sakura heard it.
"Well.. I hope that child won't walk to the wrong path. I hope too."
Zetsu said.
"My cherry blossom, won't you mind if you come with us? Where just going to bring those flowers to the jerk puppeter and I'll help you to decorate your room."
Zetsu ask at Sakura.

"I would love to, Uncle Zetsu.."
Sakura said and smile to him sweetly.

><><><><

"Kid, not there! Put it there!"
Kisame order to Sakura to put the carrot to the dining table not to the sink.

"I'm so sorry Uncle Kisame!"
Sakura apologize and put the carrot on the table.
Sakura was helping her uncle Kisame to cook dinner because she want to learn how to cook from him.
Even she's curious if her uncle Kisame cooking him self becuase his a fish she didn't mind it because her uncle Kisame said that his a shark not a fish.

"Give me the garlic and onion."
Kisame order Sakura so Sakura give him the garlic and onion.
She sit on the chair and get the knife and try to slice the carrot.