If Dreams Came True

Chapter 1

"Mom? Mom it's Saturday, did you get the tickets?" I asked my mom as I woke her up. She had told me she would see if she could get me tickets to Los Angeles so I could go to CyberStar with Ellen. "Ashley, let me wake up first..." so I left my mom alone for an hour.

*An hour later*

"Ellen?" I asked. "Yeah? What's up Ashley?" Replied Ellen. "Oh nothing, it's just that we are going to Cyber Star next week!! 😊" I basically screamed into the phone.

*Later that night*

^in my bedroom^

I found myself humming to La La La by Naughty Boy.. My absolute favorite song right now. Suddenly I remembered something important. I went to my dresser and grabbed my sparkly little wallet and a piece of tape. I wrote down my name and number so if I were to lose it, the finder could contact me. Sure it's tacky to use tape and also makes my wallet a little ugly, but do I really have a choice? I'm going to Los Angeles! It's never a bad idea to be prepared for mistakes. A few minutes later I got a text from my besties Cidni and Ellen asking if I want to go to the pool tomorrow. Special opening at 12:00 PM sharp! It's already 11:27 PM right now, I better get some sleep.

Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm clock and remembered that I was going to the pool today. I put my swimsuit on, put on my cover-ups and quickly got in my moms truck.

*At the pool*

Cidni- What's up Ashley?

Me- Nothen much, just really tired

Ellen- Um do you hear that?

*whistle blows*

LifeGuard-