Chapter 2

I heard the life guard blow his whistle after Ellen pointed it out. I soon realized it was my friend Jessica. I dropped everything and ran into the water. I ignored everybody screaming my name saying "Ashley! Get back! No!!!" But it was too late. I had already swam in and got her. I started bringing her back. I eventually got her on shore. Once she was on shore I got dizzy and sat down while they performed CPR. I told my friends I was going home to get some rest.

-The next morning-

"Honey?" My mom said as I woke up. "What?" I replied. "Cyber Star Tour? Ellen sent you like, a bunch of text messages. You have 4 hours to get ready before we have to leave. We have to e at the airport at noon and the plane leaves at 12:45" my mom said.

I got up and ready and grabbed my clothes off the chair. It was only 10:13 and I had my make-up done, everything pre-packed, money in purse, and was downstairs texting Ellen.

~Bzzz~

Ellen: I can't wait to meet Matt! He's legit, my life.

Me: Ikr! Seeing everyone is gonna be so emotional! I can't wait to see Brent!

Ellen: Ugh, my mom is bickering me to double check everything.

Me: That's a good idea actually! I'm gonna do that too. Don't forget where your most important things go, your name and number go on it too. Just in case we lose it.

*2 minutes go by*

Me: And make-up is NOT to be in there

Ellen: Fine.

At The Airport

Ellen's Mom, "Okay I love you so much please be super safe and text me every night!"

Ellen, "Okay Mom"

My mom,"Same with you ashwee"

"Mom!!" I said in a long annoyed way

*Loud Speaker*

-Flight 243 Please gather your things and meet up Section C immediately-

Me,"Well, that's us."

Our moms in unison "BE SAFE!!"

Us in unison "WE WILL!"

Me: Oh my gawd I still can't believe this is happening.

Ellen: I know right? Matt & Brent here we-

Me: AND CyberStar itself!

Ellen: *sigh* Matt and Brent AND CyberStar HERE WE COME!

*Both girls get on the plane*

Sorry I haven't posted in so long guys! I haven't thought of it, nor really had the time.