~1~

(Jago POV)

"Sweet heart... Are you okay?" I asked my mate knocking on the bathroom door "yeah!...just give me a sec" Paige called I heard the toilet flush and a tap run and a rustle.

My wolf hearing picked up small things like this, the door creaked open and inch "don't come near me"  she whispered "babe? I don't understand?" I said unsure she opened the door her 5 ft height looked even more smaller to my 6, 3 ft height. She was pale and she looked ill, she slowly walked to bed and threw herself on the bed burying herself under the cream silk covers I was slightly amused.

She let out a loud groan "Paige... I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong" I said to my Luna in my alpha tone her head peeked from the covers "I threw up... 6 times and my stomach hurts" she whimpered I frowned.

Maybe she has caught a bug, "do you need anything... I could get Claudia if you'd like?" I offered she made a huffing sound and buried herself under the covers "I will never understand humans" I muttered.

I put on a white shirt and black trousers and black shoes, I left the room quietly I knocked on Paige's what I call playroom it's basically where Paige can go where everything builds up on top of her or if I'm in a rut and she doesn't want to deal with me, it's filled with her books and and her music and cushions and a piano I would often play her lullaby I wrote for her.

I knocked on the door knowing Claudia was in there I smelt her scent she opened the door and bowed her head in respect "what is the problem alpha sir?" She asked, Claudia was in her mid 40's she had grey hair which was always tied up in a bun and always wore dark blue colours and she had light blue eyes which were always trusting and she had small wrinkles on her face. Paige has always spoke to Claudia if any problems plagued her and if Claudia believed it was serious she would tell me but others her and Paige were very close and classes each other as friends.

"It's the Luna... She is ill and she won't tell me clearly what it is... I'm on a short temper today and I worry if I may become Frank with her you have great patients with her maybe could you find out what is wrong?" I asked Claudia nodded "but of course sir!... Is she resting in her chambers?" Claudia asked "rest but her temper I believe is sure due to the fact she is unwell so don't take her outbursts to heart" I said grinning a little Claudia nodded and with that I left to go to my office to draw up a new patrol plan.