~6~

(Paige POV)

Michael left I was upset by his actions I thought he would of understood.

"Jago...please don't be mad" I whimpered he gave a weak smile "I'm not mad...I'm just not fond of the consequences" jago said "that was the poshiest! Thing I've heard you say!" I giggled a few people around the room smiled and let out a small laugh.

Jago smiled, I the baby moved by did a u turn I think and jabbed my rib I gasped in pain and held my ribs on the left hand side.

It hurt like a bitch!!! Jago had picked me up and took me to a medical room aka a mini hospital jago and the doctor and Claudia has set up so I wouldn't have to be rushed to the pack hospital everytime something went wrong.

I was placed on the bed I had an x-ray and my ribs taped into place, "it's breaking your ribs" the doctor said solemnly I nodded "thank you" I mumbled the doctor left "are you happy!? Huh! It's breaking you from inside out! how long will it take for you to notice it's killing you!? What when your taking your last breath!?!?" Jago yelled hitting the wall with his fist a small crack appeared.

"Jago...if I don't make it your going to have to look after the baby!" I said back but in a calmer tone.

"How could I possibly even look at that... When I know it killed you!!! A few weeks ago I was fine with this because I thought in my stupid brain it would be somewhat normal!!! How. Stupid. Was. I?!?... If I killed my mother and we are in the exact position my father faced 18 years ago how can I love that?" Jago asked.

"Your father managed... Your father loves you" I managed to squeak "not as a child! He despised me because I looked like my mother he loathed my presence as a child!!! And that baby in there will kill you and you can't see it! And baby or not if you die I die!" Jago said.

"J..jago please" I begged "this was never part of the plan Paige... What was the point in me loving you and you loving him and we get married have a short lived happily ever after and then you have this baby that will kill you! It's to strong for you!" Jago yelled.

A tear slid down.my cheek I whimpered "jago...please" I mummered "no...I'm not doing this not right now" jago said storming out I winced as I heard my ribs cracked and a small pain go in my chest.

Has jago left me?