Chapter #3

○○After school○○

Me,ulrich,Aelita,and Jeremie get inside the infirmary after dinner ,we found Vianna sitting on the bed with Yumi sitting at the chair quiet. It seems they haven't get along well.

"Yo,Vianna! How do ya feel?" I said smiling at her.

"I'm fine." She said with her cold eyes again.

We all smiled at her except me, my smile faded when I see her.

"I wonder what happen to you? Why you fainted this afternoon?" I asked with a really serious tone. They all gasp,seeing my face with a serious face,it's unusual for me.

"I don't really get it,but,have we met... before...somewhere? but it's a long time ago." She asked me with her pale face.

"Hey,you're kidding,right? It's a real funny joke." Ulrich said. They all nodded except me and vianna.

"No,I think she isn't kidding right now." I said starting into her eyes.

"Hah? If you have met her somewhere else,why don't you recognize her?" Yumia asked glaring at me.

"Maybe I forgot?" I said giggled. They laughed.

"..Oh.." Vianna said sighing.

"Let's go to Jeremie's room and explain everything,okay?" Aelita said smiling.

She nodded her head and we get out from the infirmary. Walking to jeremie's room.

○○Jeremy's room,6.30pm○○

"So...can you introduced yourself to us first?" Jeremie said to the point.

"Okay. My name is Vianna Blissford. I live at Japan. But I don't know why my name is Vianna,And Blissford. I live with my parents. But we moved here because they have to moved their job to a city near here. So I have to moved as well. But my father said,I will meet a boy names Odd Della Robia,and--"

"I'm here,beauty~!" I joked. They all glared at me. "Oppsiee..." I said wrecked a smile.

"--I meet him with you guys. This is all I can say,I can't say more or further than this. This is the first time I have friends,though." She said nervously.

"Ohh..so that's why you didn't said anything when you know my name!" Yumi said happily. Vianna nodded her head.

"I had a secret that I can't tell u guys. I'm sorry." She looked at her feet.

"No prob! Since we had a secret too, though." Ulrich said smirking. She smiled.

"If u can tell us what's your secret,then we will tell ours too." Jeremie said smiling. She nodded.

"I will tell you when the time come--"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" Some student yelled in front of our room,with some running sound.

"wha-what the hell is happening?!!" Ulrich said panicked.

We open the door and found.. "XANA!!!!!" All of us shrieked, founded lots of people is being XANAfied.

"Vianna!! You have to ru--" I cutted by her.

"NO need. I've seen this thing so many time. And what's about that 'XANA' you so surprised about?" She said.

"Wh-what? You-you've seen this..?" Jeremie shocked.

"Since I came here,there's almost every week I see this thing." She sighed.

We all see each other,and start to talk silently.

"And...I feel I had a weird dreams.." She said again.

"What???" We all asked.

"I got a feeling like returned to the past." She sighed again.

We all gasp. And seeing a knife flying toward us. "Let's go to the factory, NOW!!!" Jeremy said panickedly.We all follow him,running.

"Let's go,Vianna!!!" I drag her too.

"Factory? What factory??" She seems confused.

"We'll talk it later!!" I said while dragging her hand.

We all run towards the factory. And Vianna seems confused. We drop jeremie to the first floor, and we continued to the scanner room.

"We're ready,Jeremy!!" Yumi shouted.

"Okay,start from yumi,ulrich,and aelita!" Jeremie shout from the first floor. They all step into the scanner.

"Wh-what're you guys doing..?!" Vianna confused.

"Just watch." I said to her. She stared at the closed-ready scanner.

"Transfer Yumi,Transfer Ulrich,Transfer Aelita. Scanner Yumi,Scanner Ulrich, Scanner Aelita. Virtualization!!" And the scanners opened. Vianna gasp. I smirked at her.

"Where are they...?!!" She confused and stared at me.

"In lyoko!" I said pushed her into the scanner.

"No,wait,what?!! What're you going to do to me?!!" She shouted from the closed scanner.

"Just you wait and see~" I said walk into the scanner. "Ready,Jeremie!!" I shout.

"Ok, Transfer Odd,Transfer Vianna. Scanner Odd,Scanner Vianna. Virtualization!!" He shouted and everything goes white.