ᴍ.ʏ.ɢ + ᴘ.ᴊ.ᴍ ↳5

+a/n: happy late af birthday to MEHHH ALL I WANTED FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY WHICH DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IM UPDATING NOW SO..- secondly i'm sorry for taking so long to update i got kinda behind in school work so i've been trying to catch up with that- anyways lets just get this chapter started lmao i got the idea of this chapter from a dean song, a song called bed, a song off Jimin's Spotify playlist called motel pool [lowkey das my song tho] -....yeah anyways lets get this party on the road you get it party...yeah ill stop... and btw this chapter is dedicated to someone very very very special to me 👀- +

His lips grazed against the elders ear sending a shiver down his spine "give us another chance" the words slipped out of Jimin's cherry red lips as he trailed light kisses down the elders jawline.

A soft but moan escaped the elders lips but he quickly sealed his lips shut closing his eyes tightly as he felt the younger's hand trailing down to the area he needed him the most
[a/n: 👀 his heart :-))]

Jimin played with the waistband of the elders sweatpants. As much as the elder wanted to push the younger away before he could do so a moan escaped his lips once again as he threw his head back feeling Jimins soft fingers brushing over his member which ached from not receiving any attention.

Mentally he was cursing out the younger but physically he was a moaning quivering mess and he had only just began to get touched.

"You're mines not his" Jimin whispered into the elders ear "do you act like this with him? Do you scream and cry out when he makes love to you or do you still like it rough" He whispered painting the elders skin with red and purple hickeys.

Jimin flicked his tongue over the newly made hickey before pulling away from the elders neck.

"You're mines to treat roughly, & to love. Only mines" Jimin traced small circles over the elders thighs "Stand up" Jimin pushed the elder off his lap. "Take them off" Jimin said; Yoongi glanced at the younger before he hesitantly slipped the sweatpants down his legs slowly while biting his bottom lip glancing down at the ground.

He gripped onto the waistband of his boxers glancing at the younger as he did slipped them down. Jimin tilted his head watching the elder with a small smirk tugging at his lips.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the elders petite pale waist pulling him onto his lap. The younger traced small circles on the elders hips. "You're gonna ride me tonight kitten" the younger whispered.

The elder sealed his lips shut and nodded slowly allowing his submissive side to show. [a/n: pfft as if it hasn't been showing through this whole chapter] Jimin's lips grazed against the elders neck as he placed a soft kiss on the elders shoulder.

"Use your words kitten" the younger said spanking the elders thigh hardly watching as his face scrunched up in pain and pleasure. "O-okei daddy"a soft faint blush rose to the elders cheeks.

The youngers eyes softened momentarily at the sight which he hadn't seen in months [a/n: a wild blushing min Yoongi has appeared]

His grip on the elders thigh loosened before his eyes grew hard again and his jaw locked as his grip on the elders thigh tightened once again as he thought about the one who took the elder away from him.

The younger glanced at the marks he made all over the elders neck and chest and smirked to himself before he pushed the elder off of his lap and onto his knees.

"take them off" he mumbled playing with the waistband of his own jeans and the elder nodded before he unbuckled the youngers jeans and slipped them down along with his boxers moments later.

Yoongi took his bottom lip between his teeth and his eyes widen and he glanced up into Jimins eyes before blushing once again thinking to himself 'how was I able to fit all that inside of me when we were together.'

"What are you waiting for?" The younger questioned as he leaned scooted onto the bed until he was against the headboard and relaxed back. The older was knocked out his thoughts and glanced up before getting up and slowly crawling onto the youngers lap

Yoongi placed his hands into the youngers chest to steady himself as he hovered over the youngers member and aligned it with his entrance before slowly sliding down on his member.

The younger bucked his hips up forcing the elder to take him whole causing a loud whimper to escape his throat which echoed around the room, from the pain and pleasure of being completely full. Something he hadn't felt in a long time.

Yoongi's eyes sealed shut as he threw his head back and slowly moved his hips against the youngers member moaning softly at the feeling. The younger groaned at the feeling of the elders tight walls around his aching member.

Yoongi's cherry red lips parted open, Jimin dug his nails into the elder hips as he bucked his hips up causing Yoongi to moan and start to bounce slowly onto the youngers member.  [a/n: bounce is such a weird word to me-]

"Did 'he' make you feel this good hmm kitten?" The younger asked as he spanked the elders thigh. "n-no daddy" he whimpered out "Whose the only person who can make you feel this good kitten?" "You d-daddy" the elder replied as his vision grew hazy from the pleasure he was receiving and his stomach tightened up.

Jimin pulled Yoongi down by his neck and connected there lips giving the elder a passionate kiss and allowing all his emotions into the kiss.

"Mine, mine, all mines" Jimin mumbled into the kiss and pulled away as his own stomach began to tighten up.

"D-daddy can I c-cum" the elder whimpered out as his hips grew tired from the constant bouncing and his tummy churned from the feeling of desperately wanting to release. "Let it out kitten" the younger said

The older didn't have to be told twice as ribbons of cum shot out moments later landing on the youngers chest. The younger groaned as the elder tightened around him which made him buck his hips up as he released deep inside the elder.

What the two lover/ex lovers didn't know was that 'he' was outside and 'he' heard it all.

+a/n: this chapter is dedicated to someone special since its her birthday and how do I explain her hmmm...well she is one of the sassiest/ beautifulest/funny/ weirdest/ interesting/ / & I consider her to be a goddess, anyways before I get to far ahead of myself happy birthday bby this chapter is dedicated to you which would be m second birthday gift to you papi-chim +