ᴍ.ʏ.ɢ + ᴊ.ʜ.s ↳2

based on teachers pet - Melanie Martinez

student myg/teacher jhs 

aged up hoseok 

---------------------------------------------------

"Caught the teacher giving his eyes to a student
Thought, "He pretty cute" and she bit her lip back to him
Chewing on her nails and her pens while she's dreaming of him
And he's fucking in sin (you know he is)"

It was a regular Tuesday morning, the class groaned on as the teacher rambled in the class about random nonsense the students wouldn't even remember in a week, but thats how school went on. In class 207B in particularly, it was a much different scene. If you had eyes and ears you could tell that the well known loner of the school had the hots for the art teacher. 

The said teacher stood playing with the whistle silver whistle held on a black string, though today he wore his yeezy sweater, faded light blue skinny jeans, along with his yeezy shoes. His smile as bright as ever, could almost rival the shinning silver wedding band on his finger, which Yoongi hated with a passion. 

Though those same faded blue jeans were poled around the teachers ankles, his hands raking through Yoongi's mint hair in the empty classroom. His head thrown back and hat discarded to the side as he groaned up, tightening his grip on the mint haired males hair as he thrusted his hips up fluidly. 

"She said, "It's for all the right reasons
Baby, don't care 'bout grades, just call me your lady
If I pass this quiz, will you give me your babies?
Don't call me crazy"

Yoongi hollowed out his jaw as he relaxed his throat to make it easier for Hoseok. Lost in his own pleasured a loud "fuck" followed by a grunt filled the classroom as hoseok filled yoongi's throat with his seed. Yoongi briefly pulled away and wiped the corner of his lip swallowing the rest, before he stood up. Hoseok grabbed a paper from his desk and a red pen marking the said paper before passing it on to the mint haired male. 

Who collected himself as he grabbed his backpack and slung it on, fixing his ruffled hair before taking the paper as it was handed to him. He sent a gummy smile in the direction of the male who sat catching his breath before pulling up the faded blue jeans which pooled around his ankles. "An A? Mr Jung, i didn't even do my best today" Hoseok only waved his hand "Nonsense, you always do the best, now get to third block i gave you your excuse, i'll see you after school" 

Yoongi read over the paper for a moment before he made his way down the quiet hallway back to class, handing the slip over to the teacher who sat quietly at his desk, looking up only to take the paper before shooing Yoongi off to his desk.  

"You love me, but you won't come save me
You got a wife and kids, you see them daily
Don't know why you even need me"

Yoongi walked into his first block, which was Art, the next morning. Though he wasn't shocked to see Hoseok son sitting in Hoseok's desk chair playing on his phone as Hoseok painted on a canvas filled with abstract lines among other things. "Hyunjae get to class" Hoseok said his attention never slipping from the piece in front of him. The said boy stood up lightly smiling in Yoongi's direction, the same heart shaped smile as his father, though less bright, greeted Yoongi as the boy made his way out of the room. 

A few other students made their way into the class taking their seats with their group of friends. Yoongi took his seat in the back, within a few moments the seat was filled by none other than Kim Namjoon, the student body president and english genius, or also known as Min Yoongi's best friend.