On the job

The girls got everything they needed and headed over to start the night. Each girl brought their own bag. Autumn's consisted of:
•gum
•chocolate
•flashlight
•knife ° ^ °
•extra tablet
•metal hand held fan

Brianna's had:
•knife
•sword
•brass knuckles
•all the girl's OC's battle outfits

Lilly's:
•mini flashlights
•water bottles
•feminine products
•veggy chips
•hair ties

(We always count on Lilly XD)

As they got situated in the office, the midnight bell rang. "Alrighty,... So who's gonna watch the cameras?" Brianna inquired. "Me, I guess." Autumn suggested. "I'm cool with that." Lilly told them. (Ah, Lilly, always a good friend, and always let's her friends get first pick. Such a sweet girl.) "Thanks!" Autumn said, as she sat down to look at the tablet. "Oops!" She says blushing. "Looks like Bonnie's out!" She found him in the East hall. "Close the door Lilly." Lilly did so and asked, "Did you check the fox?" Autumn promptly checked the cove. He was already almost out, oh dear! "Brianna..." "On it!" Her friend interrupted her, closing the door. Lilly checked the lights. "Bunny boy is here." Lilly said making Autumn blush at the name they made for him when ever Autumn talked about him. Bang! "Oh Briannaaa! I think your boyfriend wants to take you on a date!" Autumn teased. "Autumn, I will fucking kill you, don't try me." Brianna threatened. "Yes ma'am!" Autumn said, genuinely terrified. (That girl has no nails, but damn! She can really pinch!). Lilly giggled. Brianna had opened the door and Lilly checked the lights and then opened the door. "FIVE FIFTY NINE!" Autumn said. "Three! Two! One!" "Ding dong, ding dong! Dong ding, ding dong!" Aaaaand there's the bell.