Chapter 4

I WAS SURPRISED MORE THAN I'VE EVER BEEN

"Well, is it a bad thing?"

"oh my god, no I didn't mean it like that..."

Stop it already, I said to myself, you're acting like a little child, he's the manager and what? It's not like he would let a crazy girl like you meet your idols.

"I actually wasn't wrong when I thought he was bts's manager when I first saw him, am I really lucky? Wait is this a dream? No but he told me that he was the manager of a boy band why didn't I think about it earlier? I'm stupid I swear, but like does this mean I can meet BTS someday? I HOPE THIS ISN'T A DREAM, no no act normal you don't want to look like some crazy fan who stalks her idols..."

"I can hear what you say you know"

"OH" I kept looking at him for a while because I didn't know what to do or what to say

"Hello? Are you there?"

"I'll finish cleaning the house and then leave, it's an honour for me to meet you sir, and ehm, yeah, I'll go do the housework now.."

I cleaned the house and left as soon as I finished, I was sure I left a bad impression of me but like I can't do anything about it now, I'll just go tomorrow again to his house and act as If everything fine, I mean what can I do beside that?

'The next day'

School got me so tired today I can't even walk straight anymore, I had a class of atomistic and it was fun and I liked it, but it needed so much concentration that my brain couldn't work after that.

I went to Mr 'Yang house and I found a note on the door saying that he was busy so he left me the keys under the carpet, I was actually happy about that because I was still ashamed of what I did yesterday, it was normal actually, but I just couldn't face him today already.

I finished cleaning everything, and I left his dinner on the table with a little note, I was getting ready to leave when Ester called me :

"He was cheating on me" she said while crying

That was too quick so it took me a while to understand that she was talking about her boyfriend, I'm a bad friend, I know.

"WHERE ARE YOU????? I'M COMING TO YOU RIGHT NOW"

As I opened the door, Mr 'Yang was there with a guy and I bumped into them, my books and everything I had in my bag fell

"I'm sorry" I said while trying to pick everything quickly

"It's okay but why are in a hurry? Did you see a ghost or what?" he laughed with the young guy while saying that but I had no time to laugh or explain anything, I was so mad and I had to go see my friend and beat up her stupid boyfriend.

"I have an emergency, I'm sorry I really have to go, see you tomorrow sir"

"Can you stop calling me sir?"

I ran, I really had to see Ester, and I got to where she was, it was actually a park, and there was no lightening, I was terrified.

But I had no other choice, I couldn't ask her to come and get me.

['Mr 'Yang point of view'

I was worried about the little girl, it's late at night and she had an emergency, I wonder what it might be.

"Jungkook, do you have anything to do tonight?"

"No why? Do you have any plans?"

"I actually want to make sure that she gets safe to her home"

"Who's she and what was she doing here? I will come with you anyways; the boys might be already sleeping right now because we had a lot of work today"

"And you aren't?"

"I need to make sure you're alright, since you went to the hospital I started to worry about your health, and isn't she the girl who was with you that day? The one who woke up with that puffy face when we came in?"

He made me laugh so bad and I explained to him that she was that girl and that she was helping me with the work since she's graduating from an art college, but I didn't actually know what was she studying.

We followed her after she left and we saw her entering a park, and there was actually no one there, but Jungkook told me it was better if we waited out, because she might be meeting someone and he didn't want her to think that we were stalking her. ]

"ESTER WHY ARE YOU HERE"

"I hate him so much why did he had to do this to me, am i really that ugly ? Or is it because I am dumb, I mean I'm not that dumb after all right?"

"Stop it already or I will beat you after I beat the hell out of him, how did you find out that he was cheating on you?"

She kept crying for a while and I couldn't say anything, I just hugged her until she stopped.

"I can be your boyfriend if you want, I mean I'm handsome and tall.."

"Stop it already"

She burst out laughing after that and I was glad I made her laugh

"Thanks" she said and then she hugged me so tight

"You're killing me girl, let me goo"

"Sorry,

I actually caught him with another girl in the school, he said that he could explain, but I'm not stupid, and I was suspicious a while ago, because he often gave me excuses so we can't meet"

"I NEED YOU GIRL, WHY"

"SHUT UP DON'T EVEN START SINGING, THE SONG IS TOO PERFECT TO BE SANG BY SOMEONE LIKE YOU"

"You're being mean"

We talked after that about what happened to me these last two days, and asked me if was doing alright, I told her I was fine, but I wasn't, no it's not about the fact that I got ashamed in front of Mr 'Yang, but I was tired, I couldn't tell her because she was already sad and I didn't want to make things worse for her.

I called her mother to pick her up, I didn't want her to go back home alone like that, and I tried to get home even though I was scared of the darkness in the streets.

I felt someone behind me but I kept saying to myself it might someone from the neighbourhood, but at a moment he got closer to me, I thought I was going to be murdered, I kept praying god to send someone to save me.

"Mr 'Yang wants to see you"

A young guy came in front of me when the person who was behind me put his hand on my shoulder and told me this.