Broken Curse-Part 1

I felt a sting in my stomach as i fell to the ground in pain as Henry and Emma ran to my side "Lily what's wrong?" Henry asks me and i look around in fear as i say "Where's Ruby?" and Henry pulled out his book of fairy-tales and turned to the page with Red Caressing Luna's cheek and pointed at the picture "Do you remember this?" and i nod and smile and Emma and Henry lift me up as they say "Go to the diner" And i ran for dear life as i see the diner and hear people inside so Henry and Emma go in.

*Ruby's P.O.V*

I hear the door open and close as i turn around and say hey to Henry and Emma as they come up and hug me "Thanks for breaking the curse Emma" i thank her while looking down sitting as Henry comes up to me "What's Wrong Ruby?" I look at him and say "I may be Red but i'm nothing without Luna...." i say as i look down "Well There's a surprise for everyone outside!" Henry says as it starts raining. We all look at each other as we walk outside and as i see the surprise i widen my eyes and Start tearing up and granny looks at me and says "Go get her ruby" And she smiles and i nod. I look at Lily and she smiles at me with tears running down her face i run up to her and wrap my arms around her waist and hug her as she wraps her arms around my neck and starts crying as i hold her in my arms afraid to let go. I pull back with my arms still wrapped around her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck. I smile at her saying "I missed you so much baby" She looks at me and says "Less talking more Kissing" and i caress her and pull her into me as i kiss her when i feel a sudden jolt as i pick her up and spin her around as she smiles wrapping her legs around my waist.We Pull away and stare into each others eyes as she caresses my face but she hears a voice she wishes she never heard "Lily?" she puts her head up and she widens her eyes and put her head in the crook of my neck saying "Please keep him away from me"