Together again-Part 2

Ruby's P.O.V

Lily put her head in the crook of my neck with her legs around my waist and her arms against her chest,as Gold came closer to us I backed away "Leave her alone Gold" he looked me straight in my eyes and said "Let.Me.Talk.To.My.Daughter." I shook my head carefully so I wouldn't hurt my baby. He nodded saying "Okay I gave you the choice for the easy way" he put his hand up as a ball of fire appeared in his hand and my eyes went wide "Ruby!" Grandma yelled at me when Lily jumped out of my arms and pushed me out the way "Lily!" she was pushed backwards and there was a bunch of dust so I couldn't even see her when all the sudden she came out of the dust and looked gold in his face and said "DON'T do that again!" she walked over to me and pulled me up saying "You okay?" I nod and hug her waist and kiss her head "Thank you babe, let's so back to my room and we can talk okay?" I ask and she nods and we go to my room in the diner.

Lily's P.O.V

Ruby and I go to her room and we sit on her bed as we just talk. JUST talk. "I missed you so much baby" Ruby says as I'm hugging my baby "I missed you too...don't ever let me go again....Please" Ruby lifts my chin up and kisses me "Never again babygirl,never again" She says as she holds me in her arms while i cry on her chest.

A couple hours later

Me and ruby were walking through town when we saw a fortune teller, ruby looked at me "Wanna go in?" i nodded excitedly. We walked in and the lady saw us and our hands that were together and she smiled "Hello what is your names lovelys?" ruby spoke up first "My name is ruby lucas miss" i smiled and said "Im Lily swan" she smiled and said "Nice to meet you would you like a fortune of your future?" we nodded and ruby said "I'll do it first" She sat down and the lady grabbed her hand and told ruby to close her eyes a couple minutes later ruby opened her eyes smiling. "Come on baby" I smiled and sat down as i closed my eyes like the lady wanted me to.

"Maria Jasmine Lucas Get back here!" I screamed at my 5 year old daughter i heard the door open and my wife say that cheesy line "Honey i'm home!" i smiled and shook my head "In the kitchen baby!" she walked in with a smile on her face "hey love" she came over and kissed me sweetly. "Can you get Maria while i check on Andria?" She nodded and as i was leaving she asked "What did she do?" i looked back and said "She stole cookie dough just like you would ruby" she smiled and went to deal with our 5 year old. I walked upstairs to Andria's room and knocked "Andria can i come in?" i heard a faint yes so i opened the door and saw Andria crying with her computer on her lap. "Baby what's wrong?" she looked up as i sat on her bed "I miss her ma'..." i looked confused "You miss who?" she looked at her floor "I miss nana" i looked at her in sympathy and i hugged her "How do you think your mom feels? She was her granddaughter after all, but i miss her too hon. Now come on your mom is home and im making cookies" She smiled and nodded as she closed her computer screen. "What were you looking at baby?" she sadly smiled "I found some DVDS in the box that nana gave me that were labeled 'Lily and Ruby's Love story" i smiled and said "when your done with them give them to me ok?" She nodded as we all sat at the table bonding with eachother man i love my family...

I opened my eyes and smiled at ruby my life is going to be amazing...