God Will Never Leave You

RUTH CHAPTER 4

Memory Verse

Then the women said to Naomi, "Blessed be the Lord , who has not left you this day without a close relative; and may his name be famous in Israel!
Ruth 4:14 NKJV

God's Word

Maybe we have an experienced of leaving by someone whom we have trusted. And it will hurts you because they had leave you.
But the Lord our God will never leave us. He will always be with us wherever we go, whatever we do and all the days of ourlives.
As Christian, God is the One Whom I trusted wholeheartedly, for I know that His Words never fails. Many times I saw His provision in my life even until now.
Yes, there are trials that you need to face. And sometimes God is so quiet. But it doesn't means that He left us. God wants to trust Him no matter what happen.

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed He was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from His life. For each scene He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand. One belonging to Him and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of His life flashed before Him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of His life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times of His life.

This really bothered Him and He questioned the LORD about it. "LORD you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied, "My precious, precious child, I Love you and I would never leave you! During your times of trial and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

-Carolyn Carty

Also the Bible clearly says:

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Psalms 46:10 NKJV

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5 NKJV

God will never leave us as long as we need Him in ourlives.

G

od's Character

He is Omnipresent

God's Promises

He will never leave me

Life Application

I will always trust God