Highly Esteemed

1 SAMUEL CHAPTER 18

Memory Verse

     Then the princes of the Philistines went out to  war. And so it was, whenever they went out, that David behaved more wisely than all the servants of Saul, so that his name became highly esteemed.
I Samuel 18:30 NKJV

God's Word

     Esteem
         : respect and affection

      David become a well known person in Israel because of God's Spirit. He receives victory over victory upon his missions. So that, King Saul was became envy of him.
      And Saul threatened the life of David, but he cannot kill David for even himself knows that the Lord was with David. And because of the negative plots that Saul prepared for David, the Lord turned it into a previlege to make known the name of David in Israel. And David became highly esteemed person.
      For us to receive respect and affection, let the Spirit of the Lord dwell in us. Don't expect for respect if what we do is not pleasing in the eyes of God.
      David has a humble heart and he respected Saul very much. But despite of his respect, Saul wants to kill him. But he cannot prevail because of God's Spirit.
         Let the Spirit of God dwell in us, so that, we can also receive a high esteemed personality on which people can trust and believe in us.
          And for us to receive that Spirit let us pray to our Lord Jesus Christ to receive the Holybl Spirit, and for sure many people will give respect to you for they will see that the Lord is with you.

        If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”
Luke 11:13 NKJV

God's Character

       He is Worthy

God's Promises

       He will make me high esteemed

Life Application

       I will respect my leader and my God.