Chapter 1

Joana POV

"Hurry up Jordyn we are going to be late on the first day" I screamed to Jordyn, who was upstairs.

"Omg I'm coming" says Jordyn as she comes downstairs.

"Bye my mom we heading out" says Joana as she grabs her keys and heads out the door.

"Take care honey" says the mom.

After driving 10 minutes we arrived at school. We went to the get our schedules and also went to our lockers, which was right beside each other. "Do we have all same classes" I asked Jordyn. "Umm no we only have 3rd and last period together" she says as she reads both schedules.

"Well wanna go to class" I ask as I close my locker.

"Ughh that's boring and we still have 15 minutes so no, let's just start the vlog for today" she says as she rolls her eyes.  

"Excuse me" as someone taps my shoulder.

"Yes" I say as I turn around.

"My name is Grayson, Grayson Dolan" he says as he stretches his hand out to shake mine.

"My name is Joana Blake" I say as we shake hands. "Oh, and this is my sister Jordyn" I tell him as I point towards my sister.

"Ugh yeah whatever I'll see you in class" she says as she turns around and rolls her eyes.

"I'm so sorry" I say to Grayson. "That's how she is" I add.

"Are you twins" he asks.

" Yeah she is the older twin though" I say as I give him a smile. "But umm do you need help in anything because I didn't really see you here last year" I ask.

"Well yeah me and my brother just moved back after 3 years and I was hoping you could help me find my classes because I see that my brother just found some help with your sister" he says as he looks towards where Jordyn was at with Grayson brother.

"That's your twin" I ask as I look at his brother and back at Grayson.

"Yeah I'm surprised you don't know who we are" he says as he crosses his arm.

"Well we are equal because I am surprised you don't who me and my sister are" I say and laugh a little at the end.

*BELL RINGS*

"Oh my gosh, the bell has rung and I haven't helped you with your classes. Let me see your schedule" I say a little worried.

"Here you go" as he hands me it.

I look through his schedule and realize that we have all same classes. I pulled out my schedule to make sure my eyes wasn't tripping. "Grayson" I say as I'm still looking down at the schedules.

"What" he says as he takes his paper slowly.

"We have all same classes together" I say to him in a excited voice.

The day went by and it was time to go home. I saw Jordyn at the locker so I just decided to go to my locker. I usually just leave my bag and take my last period class books since that's the only class we always get homework in. "Hey sis" I say as I approach her.

"Hey" she says as she give me a hug. "Look who coming this way" she says as she whisper to me while I'm getting my bag out my locker and looks at Jake.

"Hey Joana" he says as he hugs me.

"Get off me Jake, and for the 100th time leave me alone" I say as I push him off me. "Let's go Jordyn" I say to my sister as I close the locker. At this point I just now reached the parking lot on my way to our car when I feel someone pull me by my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going" says Jake as he grabs me by my waist and pulls me toward him. As soon as I felt his body touch mine I felt so weak and couldn't push him away from me as much as I wanted to. 

"Let me go Jake please you are hurting me" I say to him as I try to pull away from him. As soon as I was about to say it one more time someone pulled him off me.

******************************************************