Chapter 1

Marissa's Pov

Today is the day....
It's my birthday !
Oh my well it's currently 7:45 am and I look like a mess lol well I get up and go brush my teeth , wash my face do the usual. Then I go downstairs and I find a bunch of balloons. I see a card it said "Happy birthday babe hope you have a wonderful day. I'll see you later well I'll give you your gift later (; I love you - from Charles <3" I blushed I decide to go upstairs and get ready for the day I wear this.

 I'll see you later well I'll give you your gift later (; I love you - from Charles <3" I blushed I decide to go upstairs and get ready for the day I wear this

Charles Pov

Man today is Marissa's birthday and she doesn't know about anything about the surprise birthday party and especially the promise ring I'm gonna give her. I hope she likes it...so here's the plan I take her out dinner at this fancy restaurant and then I'm gonna take her to the beach and from there I'm gonna take her to my house and that's where the party is at. I will give her the ring there. It's gonna be lit hopefully...then someone texts me it was Joey.
Joey- yo man wyd ?
Charles- oh I forgot to tell you. I'm havin this party for my gf at my house come thru
Joey- alright bet

Marissa Pov

I decided to get some Starbucks since I was craving some. I went and ordered then I turned about and accidentally bumped into this guy.
"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" I said. He looked at me for about a minute before saying anything then he said "Aren't you Marissa ? I'm joey Charles bestfriend" he said. "Oh so you're the famous joey he talks about lol" I said "yeah well ill see you at the pa... later Happy birthday!" He said while walking off. Hmm that was weird I said to myself well let me go home before Charles comes.

Joey's pov

I was bored at home so I decided to go get some Starbucks. I was too into my phone I didn't even see this girl and I bumped into her. She looked cute I ain't gonna lie. " I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" she said. She looked so familiar...oh wow she's Charles gf. "Aren't you marissa ? I'm joey Charles bestfriend" I said "Oh you're the famous joey lol" she said "yeah well ill see you at the pa... later Happy birthday!" Her eyes were so beautiful. Her hair looked so smooth and soft. Her smile was so perfect.. wait she's dating Charles I need to stop.

Marissa's Pov

I can't wait to spend my birthday with my boyfriend. He still won't tell me where we're going , but we'll see. And by that I heard knocking on the door. I opened it and there stood my hot boyfriend. Woah I couldn't keep my eyes of him. "Heeey babe how's it going?" He said "it's going good you ready?" I said "yeah let's go" i said. He drive for about 30 minutes. When we got there I saw a beautiful view it was the view of the whole city. "Oh my it looks beautiful" I say "like you" Charles says. I saw a picnic basket and we started eating when we finished he took me back home. When the door opened up I was shocked everyone yelled "SUPRISE" I saw Mark , Aaron , Ariel , Arii , Zach , Hunter , Brandon , Lexi , Loren , Luna and Joey. " Awe thanks guys I love y'all so much" I say "I did all this lmao" Charles says.

Well let's see how this party goes...