6. Oh, Brother

Tori's POV

Taking one last glance in the mirror, straightening out my clothes and doing one final lip gloss check I'm ready to go, with two minuets spare till 6:30. Silencing my phone I shove it into my handbag, as I close my front door behind me, locking it in the process. I nervously make my way over to Dustin's place.

Breathe Tori, you got this. I say calming myself down, as I knock on Dustin's door.

Not a second later the door swings open, to reveal a grinning Dustin. "Hey" he says greeting me.

"Hey" I say smiling back at him.

"Come in, and follow me." Dustin says stepping aside to let me in.

As I enter through the front door, Dustin closes it behind me and starts to lead me through the house. Not stopping until we reach the back door.

Dustin turns to me, "close your eyes for me." He asks.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I want it to be a surprise!" He says a little nervously.

Just as I'm about to cover my eyes with my hands, I stop myself and look sternly at Dustin, "if I fall it's all on you" I say warning him.

Dustin comes up behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders, lowering his head down to my ear as he whispers "I got you" causing chills to run down my spine, causing me to shiver a little.

Sighing in defeat I close my eyes and cover them with my hands, allowing Dustin to have complete control as he leads me into his backyard. The only sounds heard were that of our footsteps crunching on the grass beneath us, and the animals of the night.

"Ok, on the count of three you can open your eyes" Dustin says into my ear, as we came to a stop. "One. Two. Three."

As soon as Dustin had said out the number three my eyes opened in a flash, in which they widened in awe as I took in the scene before me. As Dustin had gone above and beyond for our first date, as he has set up his own little backyard theatre. Lanterns hang from the tree above, as two sun-lounges sit there decorated with cushions and blankets, as food and drinks are placed on little wooden crates used as tables.

"This is.... Wow!" I say lost for words as I practically jump on Dustin pulling him in for a hug, causing him to laugh.

"I thought you might like it" he says whispering into my ear as he hugs me back.

Releasing Dustin from my hug, I take a step back slightly embarrassed from my outburst and most likely blushing, I decide to take the attention off of me and ask, "so, what movie are we going to watch?"

"I was thinking 'The Mighty Ducks'" Dustin answers with a grin.

"Oh my god, that's my favourite movie!" I yelp excited.

"I know it is" Dustin says, causing me to stare at him confused as I don't remember ever telling him that. "I may have done a little internet stalking to prepare for our date, I was a little nervous, ok!" Dustin explains as he caught onto my confused look, defending himself.

"Ok, that's a little creepy" I say giggling as Dustin glares at me. "I'm kidding it's really sweet, your've put a lot of effort into this date. Which makes it even that more special." I say giving Dustin a kiss on the cheek. "Now come on we have a movie to watch!" I say happily dragging Dustin to his seat, as his smile never leaves his face.