[ zero ]

Zero

× × ×

p r e f a c e

   Is there supposed to be a specific age when you start feeling attracted to a person?

   I don't really know, and maybe, I don't even really care.

   It's a feeling isn't it? You can't tell your emotions to go away, that now isn't the right time. Not now. Not now. Not now.

   It wont understand. It can't understand. The brain is where logic and reasoning reside, not the heart.

   And my heart has always been a wild and reckless thing. Boundless. Limitless. Always loving, and loving, and loving.

   Loving, and never leaving.

   And that right there is the problem—I don't know how to leave. I only know to pour. To pour and pour and pour every inch of myself into this space I've created for you.

   Even if you have no idea that it exists.

   Perhaps that was my greatest downfall— loving you from behind glass doors, instead of inviting you in.

× × ×

I'm sorry I've been so inconsistent with updates on other stories and disappearing for long intervals. Truth is, there's this longing for me to write and keep writing. And there are tons of plots in my head, and all sort of characters I want to flesh out.

But, I just can't bring myself to stick with one. And then, I realised its because none of those are the stories I want to be telling right now. This is the story I've been wanting to write since forever and ever. I just kept trying to put it off by forcing myself to write those other books instead.

But the writer in me won't let me be, and I decided to stop shying away and just post this story. Its where my heart and soul is right now, where its been for some time.
So, happy reading <3