Chapter Three: How We Met

It was a cold winter day and Yuki was walking back home from Primary school all alone without her mother. As Yuki was walking she heard someone crying inside a lonely building, so she went inside since she was a concerned child. When Yuki went inside she was caught by the hand and as she was about to scream she turned to see a boy around her age. The boy was still crying and asked Yuki "Do you know where my mommy is at?" Yuki told the boy with a sad look on her face "Do you want any help looking for her?" The boy looked at her and hugged her and said "thank you, my name is Kazuo Kiriyama" *he bowed to Yuki in respect*. Yuki and Kiriyama went to look for Kiriyama's mom and then Yuki saw her mom and she said "Yuki who is this young boy?" with a smile on her face and told Kiriyama "Are you lost? Are you looking for your mom?" Kiriyama, Yuki, and her mom went to the market near by the lonely building and looked around the market and found Kiriyama's mom and she didn't look that surprised that Kiriyama was lost. She told my mom "thank you for finding my son, he always trys to play hide and seek when I'm busy." Kiriyama looked over at Yuki and gave her a big hug and said "thank you so much Yuki, will you be my best friend?" *Yuki blushed* and hugged him back. Yuki's mom said "well it looks like our kids took a liking to each other."