~4~

Two Weeks Later

___________________________________

"Bertholdt, just go and talk to her" You patiently stand by him as he sweats, shakes and sometimes made little whimpering noises.

 "Gosh bertholdt you act like she is some drug lord-" you began but he put his big hand on your mouth, "S-she is walking over Y/n~!" He turned to run letting go of your face but you however sighed and grasped his green sweater and pulled him roughly back. 

"Aw be a man" You slapped his back pushing him forward as he nearly crashed into the blonde girl.

"Bertholdt" She plainly said as you stand in the back. Bertholdt looks back at you for support and you put two thumbs up. "A-Annie".

You were starting to cringe because they just stared at each other...

"Augh frick it" You walk over and put your arms around them, "Hey do you guys wanna go out to eat after school?" you had a plan.

Annie would accept and bertholdt would be comfortable considering you were "going" along. You, however, wouldnt show up and they would be forced to talk to each other.

"No" she stated walking away as your plan crashed and exploded. "Well then" You sigh as bertholdt just stood there completely rejected, "Dude its ok, I'll continue helping you" "S-she S-said No"

He pushed past me gently which was weird since you assumed he would punch you with the way his face looked so ticked off. "Bertholdt?" You walk after him as he stares at people passing by with an evil glare. "Geez you could look madder-" "I'm a loser!"

You stop walking as you stare up to the boy with tears in his eyes and your mouth opens. "B-" "Don't S-say anything! please..."

You decided to obey but continued following him like a Parasite, every time he walked somewhere you just followed till his anger washed away because of the joyful banter. "so-" You were about to begin another funny story when he turned and hugged you.

You stood there frozen as he held you close and let a couple tears fall off his face down your nose. "You're warm" You mutter hugging him back but you were confused at why he was crying so much... and hugging you? that wasn't normal for his character.

"My mother rejected me, she left me when I was ten" He states shaking from more tears about to overwhelm him, "I understand" You continue hugging him and you buried your face in his chest and listened to his heart beat really fast.

"You're really huggable," He says bluntly and you laugh, "Cause there's more to me so easier to hug" You reply as he wipes his face and let go of you.

"Sorry, I am just a baby-" He began to apologize and you looked through your pockets and handed him a tissue, "I cry a lot so I keep tissues with me at all times" You grin and he takes it and wipes his face.

"W-why do you cry-" "well since you told me about your mother I suppose I can tell you one of my many secrets even if this one is really obvious, I am F-A-T and I get bullied. pathetic right?"

"N-no You're N-not-" "Ah don't pity me, I know what I am and to be honest I could give two craps, I am me and if those bullies gotta problem then they can kiss my-" "I-it does bother you though... Y-you D-don't... E-eat"

You stop talking and realized he had noticed, "Uh well-" "So stop the bull"

You had never heard him look so concerned and angry before,

"Y-your act is so fake," He said as you bit your lip.

"Haha, you got me there" "How long as it been since you A-ate?" He looked you straight in the face and you looked away, "I eat all the time-" "Yeah sure, Y/N When is the last time you ate?" "Last week" You reply slightly annoyed as he sighs.

"You're eating lunch," He says walking down the hall and you followed. "Yeah no" You whisper to yourself.

Classes were finally over for twenty minutes so the people could chat and eat while you and bertholdt sat at a table together. "Here eat" He handed you half of his sandwich and you slowly took it.

"A-all of I-it," He said, "I think you are enjoying being in control for one, I think it turns you-" He gave you a death glare and you took a bite and ate it quickly. "Gotta go pee" You wave to him and rush to the bathroom.

15 MINUTES LATER

_______________________________________

"Haha sorry, got to talking" You said finding bertholdt as he was leaned against a wall, "Class is postponed because of cleanup so we have ten minutes to do- I smell vomit" He bluntly says turning to you, "Ah did I mention a girl in there was sick" You state and he nods.

"So Y-you W-were Just talking to a girl in there... W-while another was puking?" He was obviously doubtful of your response but you just nodded covering your mouth.

"You're M-my F-friend," He says as you look at him with a pained expression, "I know" "I C-care A-about you"

"Nobody does," You said as he sighs, "I D-do"

You smile, "Thanks Bertholdt" you grasped his hand with your free hand and squeezed and pulled away to reasure him that you cared too...

____________________________________________

Hey guys just wanted to mention, being a former bullimic myself i know the struggle, im not saying all curvey girls do it, but i figured it would give some character to Y.N 

LOVE YOU GUYS :)