15

jonahmarais - I got another tattoo with my little sister Angie

jonahmarais - I got another tattoo with my little sister Angie. I finally made her smile again with my face getting the tattoo today. I hope that she gets better and comes back to social media soon. angiemarais i love you sis.

likes: 3M

comments have been disabled

TWITTER

AlliyahRied

jonahmarais and angiemarais are sibling goals totaly. I'm happy that she is happy at least just a little bit.

seaveydaniel

I'm sorry for everything I've done. Maybe it's time to leave forever

angiemarais

You guys I'm back and daniel check your texts please.

TEXTING

Dani: What angie?

angie: Please just listen to me okay?

Dani: K go on.

Angie: The reason why I'm not living in LA is because my parents told me that I didnt need to because they don't want to have more than 2 children living in LA and Logan and Jake are there already.

Dani: Why didn't you tell me? Now you are in Portland again.

Angie: Because you wouldn't listen. Daniel if I were to tell you that I am trying my absolute hardest to live in LA the what would you do?

Dani: I would support you because of the fact that you are my friend.

Angie: Would you try to help me?

Dani: Yeah obviously I would try to help you out. But there's nothing i can do ang.

Angie: There is. I found out that our families are friends. If you bring up to your family that you know me and have spent time with me and would protect me then my parents would think more about letting me live over there.

Dani: But what would I say to them?

Angie: Just tell them you know me and that you have spent time with me. Describe me so that way my parents would know you are talking about me.

Dani: Ok can u give me your mom and dad's phone numbers?

Angie: Yeah my moms is- 432-458-8832 my dads is- 213-654-9983

Dani: Ok. I will try. k?

Angie: Thank you dani. 

DANIEL+MOM AND DAD PAUL

Daniel: Hi this is Daniel, Keri's son.

Pam: Oh Daniel!! I am so happy that you texted me!

Greg: Daniel Seavey? Oh I hope you don't ask us about our horrible daughter Angie

Daniel: How could you say that about her?

Greg: Because all she is, is a disappointment. She doesn't have any future in anything. She is ugly and doesn't deserve love from anybody.

Daniel has added Jonah to the chat.

Pam: OH no greg stop

Daniel: Keep on going on about what you were talking about Greg.

Greg: Angie is the biggest disappointment to our family even Jake is better. If you have anything against the pauls it's because of Angie. She ruins everything.

Jonah: I think that's funny because well she isn't your biological daughter. She is my biological sister but not your daughter.

Pam: She is too our daughter not by blood but by adoption. 

Jonah: Not anymore.

Daniel: Jonah's family has adopted her back now. You are no longer allowed to tell her how to live her life.

Greg: They can't do that!

Jonah: But they did. And they are giving her money to live here in LA.

Pam: NO NOT MY DAUGHTER!!!

Daniel: Pam and Greg, you have said so many bad things about her that she is not your daughter anymore due to you going behind her back.

Jonah: You are no longer allowed to tell her what to do. Right now she should be packing.

Greg: That's why I hear movement upstairs...

Daniel: Goodbye and I better see her here tomorrow or else I am flying out there to get her.

Pam: Don't worry she will... bye daniel.

TEXTING
ANGIE+DANIEL

Daniel: Are u packing?

Angie: Yeah, why?

Daniel: about how far r u?

Angie: Almost done,

Daniel: Good because I ordered a moving van to your house to get your stuff so you can move in with the boys and I tomorrow.

Angie: Dani you didn't need to.

Daniel: I did too. Because I feel bad for what I did to you.

Angie: okay. I'll see you tomorrow.