66

QUICK THING If you want to be added to the story dm me here or on Instagram overlyobsessed.wdw. I am adding 5 people. I already have one chosen.

whydontwemusic - thank you to all of our fans for all of the support

whydontwemusic - thank you to all of our fans for all of the support. Also to our loved ones. Right now we are really hardcore debating on if we should stay together as a band or split up. We all have dreams now and we want to all start families. We don't know how Angie and Jack or Angie and Daniel will end up. We might even just come back when we are ready. We are still on tour right now so please, this may be the last chance you have to come and see us. We are adding another Wisconsin show and another Minnesota show. We might even add a few more shows around the world. We will have to stop tour for when Jack and Angie get married. Then soon we will have to continue and the stop tour again for Daniel and Angie to get married. We still have three single men. Zach, Corbyn, and Jonah are all single and ready to mingle. PEACE!

tagged - corbynbesson, jackaverymusic, imzachherron, seaveydaniel, jonahmarais, davidloeffler, official.angie03, angiemarais

official.angie03, angiemarais, jonahmarais, jackaverymusic and 8.9M others like this post

comments have been disabled for this post.

ALSO I DO NEED 3 GIRLS TO FILL THE SPOTS OF CORBYN, ZACH, AND JONAH's GIRLFRIENDS. PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF INTERESTED!!