Nervous

It's 5 days later. Damon and I have been together most of the time. It's still weird, because Stefan doesn't know yet and Cassidy is sort of mad at me for not telling him. I really want to tell him too, but I'm scared of what Damon would say. It would just make things so much easier and less awkward. I told Cassidy this and she convinced me that I should just tell Damon. So that's what I'm going to do. Damon's coming over in a minute and I'm sitting on the couch, waiting for him. Last few days were amazing and made me feel so happy. Now I'm only just nervous about the conversation we're having in a minute.
*Elena, you're doing it, right?*
A text from Cas.
*Yes, I will.*
Than I hear the bell ring, that must be him. I open the door and see his beautiful baby blue eyes with the cutest smile in the world.
"Hii princess."
He kisses me.
"Don't call me that, you know I hate it."
"That's exactly why I keep saying it."
I pour in some water for both Damon and me, than we sit down on the couch. Damon pets Masy, I only get more nervous and I don't know how to start this conversation.
"So what do you wanna do? Watch a movie?"
"I think we've already seen all movies."
He laughs and kisses my hand.
"I don't mind seeing them all 1000 times more if I'm with you."
I smile, than I take a deep breath.
"Damon, how long do you want to keep this from Stefan?"
"I just want to wait until it's the right time."
"Yeah, I know, but, listen, it's never going to be the right time. He needs to know. I just want to spend time at your place to, like how we do here."
He doesn't look at me.
"But I'm scared Elena. What if he gets mad and wants me to leave? I can't blame him, he knew you first, he wanted to be with you. And here I am... Ruining it for him."
"Hey." I lift up his head and force him to look at me.
"I'm sure he's going to be okay with it. Don't blame yourself like that, I am the one that fell in love with his brother. He can blame me. And you aren't actually right, we met first, remember?"
"I remember, but you don't." He laughs, I'm glad I made him smile. I kiss him, a short kiss. Than he hugs me.
"And I didn't tell you this, but he's flirting with Cas."
"Yeah, I noticed. He's just doing that to try to make you jealous."
"No, you know what I think. I think he finally realised that he liked Cassidy more from the beginning, but he didn't dare to tell her or himself."
"Hmm."
It's quiet for a few seconds.
"I can't imagine though, that he likes Cas more than you. I mean, look at you. Never seen anything more perfect."
I squeeze in his hand.
"I'm happy for Cas, she really likes him."
"I'm happy if you're happy."
He kisses me.
"So are we going to tell him?"
"Yes, princess, we are. Now shut up."
He kisses me again. He stays and we actually watch a movie again. When he leaves I check my phone. Of course Cassidy has called 5 times. I call her back.
*Elena!*
*Hiii*
*And?*
*Yeah, we're going to tell him real soon. Probably tomorrow.*
*Finally! That's great. Have you told Jamillah already, too?*
*Yeah, I spoke to her this morning. She just said that if I was happy she was happy too.*
*Duh, you kinda took her advice anyways.*
*Yeah, I did.*
*Okay, I'll talk to you later! Stefan's here and I don't want him to come upstairs and hear this. Told him I was going to the bathroom.*
*That's okay. Have fun! We'll talk.*
*Bye!*
I smile. Everything looks so much better.