For My Special Little Snowflakes

OK I just...
This is for someone very special I've known
They're basically my soul and I know you guys might not read this because it's cheesy but who cares I'll just do it anyways.

Zai , I just need you to answer this one question. Like... Why the hell do you make me smile so much? Why do you make my feet cold and wow.... I was squealing when I saw your picture. I mean no kidding I really did squeal. Like its whenever I'm around you, I just... I'll just become the happiest girl in the world. I know you're struggling most of the time but don't worry, I'll be there beside you and struggle with you even it hurts me. Imim sorry I get mad at you when you hurt yourself or when you're too depressed because I hate seeing someone I care about do miserable. Im glad you decided to follow your heart and do what you want to do. I'm glad you've grown up. I'm glad you're happier now. You've come so far it's just unbelievable.
You know, you might think you're horrible or worthless or stupid or anything like that but you're really everything I ever wanted.
You have this quirky happy humour that makes me laugh all the time and I couldn't care less if someone was looking at me weird because that's what happens when I'm with you. I literally just wouldn't care for anything else when I'm with you, talking to you, laughing with you.
That's your charm.
Then... There's your tendency to tell me your feelings. People might think it's a disadvantage but to me I think it's something special about you. Whenever I'm worried or even if I'm not, you'll tell me if you're feeling sad and I'll stay up with you all night just to get through it. In the end... We just kinda end it off with laughing our guts out. That's just cute.
Then you have your art and yourself.
You might think your art is completely ugly or you might think that about your face but in reality, it's gold. You have wonderful art skills and your basically better than most people. That goes the same for your looks. You're handsome and cute even if you don't think so. To me you'll always be perfect and you'll always be mine. We've had some tough times. We fought before but isn't that what couples do? They fight because they care and I know we care about each other a lot.
You're personality... It's my favourite part. You're just goofy and cheesy sometimes it makes me wanna squeeze you and say every cheesy thing to make you blush.
I try my best to make you laugh, I really do because I love it when you fanboy and start laughing or smiling.
I love how you stand up for me at times and you talked to my friend to help me.
I love how your family is just as fun as you especially your cousin SIS... She's the best.
When I met you, I loved your art and I really didn't know you were stalking me. Lol that was a shocker. When you said you loved me, I was alright with it. I didn't know it would mean so much to me in the future. I'm glad I did get in a relationship with you.
Those others who abused you, who couldn't keep you... Well they can fuck off for all I care. They don't know what they're missing. Even your ex came back to you because he realised what he lost was a jewel. He should've taken care of you but I'm glad he actually left because I wouldn't meet you if he didn't.
well I guess I'm dragging this too much?
I have so much to tell you but... Well I wouldn't want to bore you
Huh
And I made this for you hun
Happy Anniversary!
I love you!

 Well I wouldn't want to bore youHuhAnd I made this for you hunHappy Anniversary! I love you!

hope you like this~
2

2coffee06