Friendship blossoms

SHIVIKA'S 3rd last class

Shivay n anika meet in the class..shivay asked few ques from last chap n then they moved on to next chap....
20min were left to 7:00pm

Shiv--so anika,,its done....now we have only two days left to spend together,,,,you are a very good frnd of mine,,,,,i really like to spend time with you.....so what u think about me??

Ani--yaa shivaay,,,i was also thinking,,only two days more..
I m really blessed to have frnd like you...I live here alone n you were always by my side....really shivaay u have helped me a lot....

Shiv--anika I know,,we won't be here after few days bt we'll meet in class n!!

Ani--yaa shivaay,,bt we wouldn't spend too much time together,,you've to give time to monica too....I'll really miss you,,,your anger,,ur kanji ankhen,,your sweet and caring nature,,ur lov_____!!
(What am i saying,,u anika!!!r u mad!!)

Shiv--what did u say???

Ani--nothing

[Guyss they have almost spend 6-7months together (yaa i know its too long for xtra clsss bt manne m kya problm h;-) ) they like each other's company,,they've feelings for each other bt were hesitating to confess ]

Shiv--u'll just miss me only??nothing else??

Ani--you've to say something??

Shiv--nooooo,,,u've to??

Ani--nooo....shivaay its 8 pm now,,we are already late we should leave....!!

They headed towards door but it was locked
(Watchman has locked the door as it was 8pm--the closing time)

Shiv--o shit!!!what the hell is this!!!what will we do now??

Ani--I think we have to spend night here!! Have to sleep here only!!!no option left...

Shiv--whaaaaattt??? We'll sleep together,,you are ok with it??...*winking*

Ani--hawwww shivaaayy....sirf galat sochte rhte ho hr wakt,,mera mtlb h yhi rukna prega hme,rat me..

Shiv--ohhh,,,,,i thought u want to______*winking*____sorrryyyy....!!!(gives a mischievous smile)

Suddenly lights get off....

Anika started panicking.....

Ani--sssshhhhivvvayyyy...what happened suddenly..!!
(She holds his arm tightly)

Shiv--don't worry anika...i'm here..,

He tried to calm her down,,anika hugged him tightly and due to fear,, she slept in his embrace...

Shiv--anika....!!r u slept..??

He made her sleep on the floor cautiously as he doesn't want to disturb her deep slumber...n he also slept there...

(Someone clicked their pic)
_____________________________________________
NEXT MORNING

anika woke up n she found shivaay's hand was on her shoulder,,,she removed his hand n stood up instantly....by this time ,,shivaay was also awake...

Shiv--Are u okay anika??

Ani--ya i'm fine....n she started to move towards door..

Shiv--anika,,,are you blushing!!!!

Ani-no..(says hesitantly)..why would i blush...!!!

Shiv--you are blushing anika..
N he started moving towards her,,,she stepped back,,,,,n now she was leaning against door...shivaay came closer..

N suddenly someone opened the door....
N anika was going to fall bt shivay held her hand,,they shared n eyelock which was soon disturbed by a voice...

Monica--shivaay what were u doing here all night!!(in anger tone)

Shiv--monica,wo actually we were stuck here,,someone has closed door yesterday...so we haven't any option left other than this....

Monica gave a satisfying look to shivaay bt she was fuming in anger from inside..

Soon they all dispersed....
_____________________________________________
Someone met monica near college parking area...

Monica--who r u??n why u called me here..

Man-I m ur well wisher....!!i just want to show the real face of ur bff....why is he ignoring you!!

Monica--what are you saying,,,...shivaay will always be with me...he won't hurt me ever...n he's not ignoring me ,,he's just busy....!!u get it..

Man--ohh...realllyy....u r saying he is ur bestie n u don't know about him....then see this...

(He shows monica all the pics which he clicked when shivika were in that class)

Monica was shocked seeing the pic,,,,she told to herself..

Monica--why shivaay did this to me...why he didn't told me anything about this,,,I can't share my shivaay with anyone...anika u need to pay for this,,,i'll get my shivaay at any cost....by hook or crook!!!
N she gave an evil smile...n said to the man...

Monica--so u r my well wisher!!!so will u help me this??

Man--pleasure is always mine...

Monica--ok i'll call u n tell u what to do next...

Saying this she went from there..
__________________
How is the episode????Do u liked it??Do vote....😊😊
.
.
.
Lots of love
Kanfi