IS THIS END???LOVE AT LAST SIGHT..!!

SHIVAAY'S HOSTEL

SHIVAAY'S POV

Why am I dying to meet her...!!I've met her yesterday only...!!I dont know what's happening to me...!!!Do I love her....?

Brushing off his thoughts...he got ready and went for the last class!!!

He texted Annika "dont be late,c ome soon...!!"

ANNIKA'S HOSTEL

His text made her blush...

ANNIKA's POV

Whats happening to me...!!His text has just made me blush,how'll I propose him..!
Annika you can do this....!!!I am coming shivaay..!!

AT CLASS ROOM
5:30PM

Shivaay is roaming here and there in the room....

Shivay's POV

I've told her to be on time but she never listens....!!!Today is the last class and she is no where to seen...!!
I should call her!!

Phone rang but Annika didn't receive the call,he tried many times,but no response and then her phone got switched off

It's 8:00 PM now
He got tensed and went to Annika's hostel and met her friend...

Shiv--Hey..!!Do you know where is Annika??

Friend--yaa,she has left hostel two and half  hours before,she was saying that she is going to meet you and was very excited..!!!

Shiv--What????but she didn't meet me..!!

Shivaay left Annika's hostel and returned to college to find Annika,...!!

Where has she gone...!!!

Anika....anika....(he shouts)....he was very worried for her...!!
She searched whole college but couldn't find her anywhere....

And after loosing all hope,he just sat on the bench of college garden murmuring something to himself..

Annika where are you...!!!Dont do this to me....If this is a prank n,I wont leave u..,!!
Where are you Annika...,!!!

(Tears made their ways to his eyes..!!The fear of losing his love can be seen in his eyes... )

And suddenly he noticed something....
He saw Rohit coming downstairs...

I've seen him somewhere....!!but where???shivaay think!!!!!............................thinkk.........!!

Yaa got it...!!!"shivaay exclaimed.

Annika has showed me his pic and told me about him that he has proposed her but she rejected his proposal and from that time he was stalking her that's why she came to this college..!!

Wait a min...!!but what is he doing here???Is he behind all this??nooo...!!I wont let anything happen to MY ANNIKA...

He stood up and ran towards stair......

*flashback*

Annika was excitedly going to meet shivaay ....She had a bouquet in one hand and was eating banana...!!
She entered the colleg and went upstairs....

Rohit was following her...!And he cautiously went near her and put handkerchief with chloroform on her nose....

Annika stumbled and banana fell from her hand (again banana will play an imp role here:-P:-P ),,,,,all flowers got scattered on floor,,before she could do anything,,she fainted there....

Rohit took her in his arm and entered a class..

Rohit--And she is here...

Monica was already there in that class,
She smirked....