Chapter 2

I kneel down and trace my fingers on the words ..The roughness of the rock felt my fingers .
Keeping the bouquet of lavenders on the grave I let my tears fall .
"I remember you telling me what love means , i remember how you always told me to be kind , to have a soft heart , have virtues , but you never told me how to use them mother "

I wipe my tear .
"I don't know whether i can use your teachings to change ones life , i am to be married to Roman the man who i fear ....fear that he might kill my loved ones , i am confused,am i the hateful person here ? ,do you despise me ,.will you ? ..if i fall for him . Will you grow the hate towards me if i say yes to him ? or will you praise me for saving my father " i said

"I need your blessings, i am to be married today mother ....please watch over us " i said .
I felt the cold breeze hit my body and i shiver .My hair flew to the direction and i tucked a strand behind my ear .

Kissing my two fingers i place them on the grave ."I will visit you soon ....i love you " i said .One last tear fell from my eye as i wipe it away .Suddenly i hear a ring .I picked up my phone and look at the caller ID.

"Ken ?"

"OH MY GOD !!! AVA !!! WHERE ARE YOU !??? i woke up and Aunt Emma was searching the whole house for you ....we thought ...we thought you ran away ....Roman doesn't know yet ..but are you okay ? Where are you !??"

"Calm down Ken , i was visiting my mother , i took Emma's car and the driver drove me here ..."
I said calmly

"So ...you didn't run away " she asked

"You and i both know i can't " i state

"Do you want to ?" She asked again

"Whats the point ? ...i don't want my father's life in danger. " i said walking to the gate

"Where are you now ? ..."

"I am coming ..." i said

" Does Roman know ?"

"No ...i just had to visit mom today ..to get her blessing, i can't do this without her " i said

"I understand. ...see you soon "

I hung up and sat in the car

I woke up 4 in the morning. ..just for this .Emma already told me that the day will began 5 in the morning. ..I know she is probably freaking out as to where is her daughter -in-law.I reached the mansion and opened the door I was greeted by three women .Crystal (Roman's other cousin ) , Ken and Emma

"OH DEAR !!! i was so scared " Emma said hugging me "Don't worry ...i wasn't planning on destroying the day " i said She gave me a pity look before pulling me upstairs.

"We have to get you ready " she said
"Then we have to take the blessing of Roman's grandparents. ...its kind of a ritual " I nodded After 3 hours of sitting in a chair as my hair and face was done Crystal brought me something to eat .We ate the breakfast and they left me with the Mary and two other assistants.

Okay ,3 hours 
I have to stand in front of many people in 3 hours ..Stop thinking negative. 

Can i object to the marriage? If i don't want dads life danger .I can I took in heavy breaths .
I imagined my wedding day to be surrounded by my family happy as mom and dad kiss me over and over saying sweet things ...

But 

I never imagined to be married forcefully.The time finally came ...I was dressed up .I look in the mirror and see myself ..but also my mom ..My mom's wedding dress was altered and Emma made sure to add a beautiful belt around it .It was a sweet heart neck line embroidered from my waist up and then flowing down .Simple yet elegant. ..that's how mom liked it .My bouquet was decorated with white roses and purple lavenders .I had a thin diamond bracelet on my right hand .