Chapter 4 .

I was never that mad about visiting a place like an Island .But its beautiful here ..the weather here is perfect. Mom loved beaches ...i wish she could come here with me .I look at myself in the mirror in sight in content. I was wearing a simple light green sundress with strapless neck .It reached to my knees and flowed .

"Ava ..." i heard Roman I walked in the bedroom and he eyes went wide .He walked towards me and his hands wrapped around me .His breath fanned against my neck and i resist the urge to moan .He took my hand and kissed it before wrapping his hand around my waist and leading me out Roman had his own hotel right in front of a private beach which he of course owned as well .

I took a seat on one of the chairs and were served lemonade. Roman suddenly picks me up and sat me on his lap .There is no point of arguing. So i never said anythingAfter sometime i stood up .My legs inching to touch the water so i did .I walked in water looking at the sunset ..Roman's hand came in mine and we walked on the beach in silence.

Maybe it isn't that bad .Maybe he is changing.

"Love ...lets go for dinner " I nodded and we walked to our room .The dinner was great ....sea food as it seemed was my first try .Quite different but was good .I was a bit exhausted by now ...I laid on the bed without changing and closed my eyes .I heard the door close as he walks in .The bed dipped besides me and i open my eyes to see Roman hovering over me .

He started kissing me hungrily as i  wrapped my hands around his neck .He ripped open my dress and kissed my bare chest to my core .His clothes were soon off and slides my underwear off my body .He kissed me roughly but i kissed back .
"I am making sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow my lovely wife " I blushed furiously as he pinned my hand above my head .I left a loud moan as he entered me ...

I never realised how i slept yesterday night .My hole body was sore ...I found myself in the bed with Roman's hand around my waist .He was seriously when he said i won't be able to walk .I sat up and look at Roman to see him still asleep .He look so different. ....almost relaxed and calm ..which he can never be .I look at myself in the mirror only to be greeted with red marks of love bites all over my body ..

After taking a shower i wore a simple floral dress which reached to my mid thigh ...it show a lot if cleavage but ...i like it .It was 1 in the afternoon. ...I realised that i woke up late .We were supposed to visit some place ..but i am too tired .But not matter what ..i couldn't cover the marks on my neck .

Lets leave it ...Nobody is going to get that close to me anyway ...Excluding him ..
Your husband ..I was surprise at the sudden feeling in my head or body as i though of him ...as my husband .He was handsome ...no doubt .Which was one of the reasons i liked him .

But whenever i smiled due to his actions i remember what he did to me and father .
I couldn't forget  ."Ava " i jumped as i heard his voice ..It was full of anger .
I slowly stepped out of the bathroom and in the bedroom to see Roman standing with a furious expression.

He looks at me and i shiver ."Where were you ??" He asked in a raspy voice .
"I-I was taking a s-shower " i stuttered yet again .He pulled me into him harshly. "And how was i suppose to know ?"

You knew when you woke up ...isn't that enough? 
What's wrong with this ?

"I-I ..." i whimpered as his hold got tight "Daring to talk back are we ?" My eyes went wide .Why is he acting like this ? What did i do ? He was completely fine last night ...

"N-No ...its not " i let out a moan as he kissed me below my ear ."Were you planning on running away ?" He asked .I look at him in confusion. Even if i do ...I know you will find me .And there is no point of running away from you since we are now married.