Unfortunately, that's Lithium & Iron

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, references or quotes that may be/are used in any of my stories. All rights go to their owners.

Note(s): This is the first fanfiction I've written - if it's crap, please say so in the comments and I'll do my best to improve further down the track! I have big ideas for what I want to happen as the chapters go on. I hope this all works out. Thanks for reading c:

♡ Y/N = your name.

♡ POS = piece of shit (haha, sorry, it's one of my favourite things to say right now).

__________________________________________________________

As usual, your alarm goes off for work at 5:40am then again at 6:00am and after an hour of sitting in bed wondering what the day has in store for you. Checking your social media accounts and it's nothing but uninteresting boys, being tagged in memes from your friends and a continuous cycle of pointless snap's from people captioned 'streak'. Was this what your life came to? Living every day sending a photo of nothing to keep the 'streaks going'.

Finally, you get out of bed and pull your body lengthed mirror off the wall and begin getting ready for your day - pulling the makeup from your shelves to arrange it in the order of how and what you're going to apply first. You pick a smart/casual outfit to wear to work. Your bosses weren't too fussed in what you wore as long as it wasn't anything too revealing or too unprofessional. Your mum has recently started dating again and their relationship wasn't the best - continuously arguing, you decide to put your headphones in and begin getting changed and putting your makeup on. You let off a sigh and clean your room up a bit before you leave for the day.

"I hope something interesting happens today. Heh, wouldn't that be a fucking miracle?"

You say goodbye to both your mum and your step dad before walking to the bus stop to catch your usual bus to work. Sometimes the bus is late, sometimes it's not, but either way you're just glad you packed your apple headphones in your handbag. Fiddling with the anime keychain you have attached to it, you smile. Taking in a breath of air didn't feel as good as it did when you were alone, listening to music and waiting to go to work. You didn't think too much of your job - you definitely enjoyed it and you worked immensely hard. You knew that, your bosses knew that so your work life was incredibly awesome. You haven't experienced a day where you wanted to just go home because you've had enough.

"Finally."

You say as you see your bus approaching your stop.

"Any later and I would've been late to work. It's the bosses last day before he goes on holiday for the next couple of months. I seriously can't be late now, not today of all days. It's basically my last day today too."

Unfortunately, you had some issues and so being late wasn't something on your calendar and considering it was your bosses last day before he went on a cruise, you couldn't possibly be late to work. You worked for a very important businessman in the political sector - you worked as a personal assistant/receptionist, so being late to work reflected badly on your company although your boss didn't mind because you two had a good relationship.

"Good morning."

You say in an irritated tone to your bus driver before sitting in the first seat you see on the bus, which was usually right in the front.

"I really need to stop procrastinating and actually learn how to drive."

The journey to work takes anywhere from 10-20 minutes so during that time you're usually listening to your music and drinking some kind of breakfast related liquid to replace the fact that you don't have time to eat in the morning. You shrugged. It did the trick. You look over at your bus driver and look at what he's wearing.

"Yuck."