eight

Sehun rushed out from the class as fast as he can, that he didn't wanted to leave the girl waiting. And plus, he considers this as a first date so he didn't wanted to be late and let Jungyeon to wait for him.

Jungyeon had stood outside the classroom, looking down at her shoes, while waiting for Sehun's arrival.

Sehun stopped in front of her, panting a little bit. He smiled at her, and said, "Hello, beautiful."

"Stop calling me beautiful, I am not." Jungyeon blushed a little bit as she replied. The people who passed by were looking at them, probably that they are wondering why the hottest guy in the school is now here with the transferee.

"Let's go? Since you're new here…I'll bring you to the best bubble tea shop in South Korea." Sehun told her.

"Hmm, sure. Let's go." Jungyeon nodded. Sehun suddenly grabbed her hands and intertwined it with his which made the crowd who were looking at them cooed.

Jungyeon heard the people whispering about are Sehun and her together. She had never realized how much she wanted to hide her face even though there's no use since she is the transferee and probably the students in the whole school knows her.

She struggled out from Sehun's hands as soon as the both are alone outside the school.

"So…where are we going first?" Jungyeon looked at him and asked. Sehun furrowed his brows, and asked back. "I thought I mentioned it earlier…the best bubble tea shop in the whole South Korea."

Jungyeon laughed awkwardly, "Oh well, I forgot about that. Let's go?"

"Yep sure." Sehun nodded and the two started heading off to the bubble tea shop. As the two were walking side by side, Sehun tried to intertwin his hands with Jungyeon's, but well of course, he failed each time.

Sehun treated Jungyeon bubble tea while Jungyeon treated him ice cream. The two walk along the streets together, drinking their bubble tea, and then after that, ice cream.

The two didn't get lunch for themselves as both of them aren't hungry and for Sehun, two cups of bubble teas and two scoop ice creams are more than enough to fill up his stomach.

"Where are you studying before you transfer to Seoul?" Sehun asked as the two of them found a bench in the park and sit down.

"Gwangju. Have you been there?"

"No. I never been out of Seoul. Oh well, except Jeju Island for a short graduation trip when I'm in primary."

"I see. I've never been away from Gwangju too, until now I'm studying here in Seoul." Jungyeon said. She then looked up to Sehun and said, "Well, maybe next time when you visit Gwangju, I can bring you around there? I've been staying there ever since I'm born."

"Sure!" Sehun agreed right away. "Why are you moving here to study, anyway?"

Jungyeon took a sip of her bubble tea, and say, "My father and mother planned to move here so I'm following them."

"I see."

"Hey, let's take a photo!" Sehun suddenly suggested as he took out his phone. "I'm running out of photos for my Instagram."

"Sure." Jungyeon agreed and the two posed themselves in front of Sehun's phone.

"I'll send the photo to you through Instagram. Is it okay?" Sehun asked as he looked back the photos. Jungyeon nodded, "I'm fine with that."

The two ate dinner together, and Sehun send Jungyeon back home after the dinner.

_______

A/N:

Getting my SPM results today and hope that everything will be fine! I'll update again when I'm back :)

- Jocelyn