sixteen

Sunday.

Sehun wait for Jungyeon patiently at the subway station. He's scared that Jungyeon isn't familiar enough with it and she might get lost.

Finally when the time is 8:15a.m., Jungyeon came.

"I'm so sorry that I'm late. I didn't expect that there's such many people." Jungyeon panted a bit as she stopped in front of Sehun after running all the way to him.

"It's okay." Sehun patted her back and said. "Come on we have to leave now to spend more time there."

There's a lot of people on the subway, that the two of the couldn't find seats for themselves. Sehun and Jungyeon both stood in a corner, talking.

Sehun's hands were holding on the handle, while Jungyeon is leaning against the wall of the subway.

Jungyeon's face turn red as she realized that the two of them now is like Sehun is trapping Jungyeon in between him. Sehun noticed her face turning red, so he lowered his head and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jungyeon nodded and looked away. A small smile formed at Sehun's lips, as he looked at Jungyeon's reddened face.

The two soon reached the Lotte World. After buying the tickets, they went inside.

"Is there anything that you want to try out?" Sehun asked, as he looked around.

"Everything……can we go to the pirate ship first?" Jungyeon pointed at the pirate ship and asked.

Sehun smiled and nodded. He unknowingly raised his hands and ruffled her hair, "Let's go."

The two spent the whole morning and afternoon at the Lotte World, playing Gyro Spin, Roller Coaster and more.

The sky darkened a while after Sehun and Jungyeon had their dinner in the park, and is about to leave.

"Yah, Oh Sehun. Can we go up to the Ferris Wheel?" Jungyeon pointed at the Ferris Wheel that is not very far away.

"Sure." That's Sehun's original plan, to watch the night view of the whole Lotte World from there.

"Hey, Sehun." Jungyeon called, looking at the people on the ground turning smaller and smaller.

"Hmm?"

"Have you heard that……the top of the Ferris Wheel is the place which is closest to the God? I also heard that they said if a pair of couple get on the Ferris Wheel together, they'll break up. But, if they……"

At the time, the both had reached the top of the Ferris Wheel. Sehun approached to Jungyeon and pressed his lips on hers, cutting off his words.

He held her chin as he forced her to lift her head, deepening the kiss.

Jungyeon's eyes were widened as Sehun's tongue was pushed into her mouth, tangling with hers.

The Ferris Wheel had stopped, as there's people entering the lowest carriage.

After about two minutes, when the Ferris Wheel started to move again, Sehun finally let go of her.

"……they'll be together forever." He smiled, and continued Jungyeon's words.