Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Claudia searched for Vivian. She walked to the side of the building. There was something on the ground with water around it. Claudia gasped. It was Vivian on the ground and the water was blood. Claudia ran up to her. Vivian's eyes were closed.

"Vivian, wake up!" Claudia shouted. "Vivian, please open your eyes." Vivian's eyes didn't open. A tear fell down Claudia's cheek.

"Kendall! Vincent! Ryan! Cynthia!" She called. "Somebody help!" Kendall ran to her, followed by Vincent and the others. Kendall saw Vivian and sprinted to her side.

"Vivian!" He cried. Tears poured down his face. Leon examined her body.

He looked as Kendall. "This doesn't look good. I'm sorry, Kendall." Fury covered Kendall's face. Henry did this.

"I'm going to kill him." Kendall growled.

"Ken, calm down." Vincent warned.

"Henry did this to her." Kendall stood and ran to find Henry.

Henry Wottsman stood on the rooftop with Ronald and Lydia Sparks. Kendall Sparks ran up to them.

"I'm going to kill you." He snarled. His parents looked amused.

"This is what it takes for you to kill?" Ronald asked. Kendall ignored him and pushed Henry against the wall.

"Kendall, are you really going to do this?" Henry asked. Kendall loosened his grip. He didn't know if he was. "If she dies, you won't have the happily ever after you've wanted." Kendall pushed him against the wall harder. He retracted his fangs. Henry closed his eyes. Kendall leaned towards him. He felt two arms rip him away from Henry and tried to see who it was.

"Are you really going to do this to her?" Landon Donaldson asked. "What if she wakes up and finds you full? Do you know what that will do to her? What that will do to you? I thought becoming full was your worst nightmare."

"You're right. I'm sorry." Kendall started crying. "I'm sorry."

"Let's go to Vivian." Landon pulled Kendall to the stairs. Henry charged at Kendall and threw him off the building.

Vincent Bloomingdale watched from below as Kendall fell. Vivian's eyes blinked open. She saw Kendall falling and leaped into the air. She cried out in pain as she flapped her broken wing. She wrapped an arm around Kendall. Kendall glanced at her.

"How are you doing this?" He asked.

"It hurts,but I am." As she said this, her wing made a cracking sound. They plummeted down.

"No!" Vincent shrieked. He ran to catch them. Ryan and Leon help them. They caught them and set them down. Kendall helped Vivian stand. 

"We need to get you to a hospital." He stated. Vivian shook her head and began to heal herself. Leon interrupted her.

"You need to adjust your wing before you heal it." He started positioning her wing.

I let Leon put my wing back in place and then I healed it. I finished healing the rest of my body. Kendall stood by me, ready to help me if I needed it.

"What are we going to do about Henry and Kendall's parents?" Cynthia asked.

"Are they still on the roof?" Kingsley asked. Suddenly, we heard a gun shot. Henry stood behind us, not caring if we die anymore.