Pt. 2 - May death seek peace

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 2 - May death seek peace+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
{3rd person POV}

"Isn't that right?" her laugh echoed the room and his shaky breaths slowly stabilized themselves. "Are you?-"

"The guest in your basement." She chuckled as with a snap of her fingers the torches in the room lit up with fire.

Killua's eyes widened as he took in her appearance. She had long, straight black hair that highlighted her shining red eyes. The girl possessed a thirteen-year old girl's physical appearance. He knew, though, that under that body lied a soul that had lived for thousands of years. Her kimono had an intricate design and seemed to be sewn with silk.

Her smirk made Killua feel as if he were in the palm of her hand, controled.

Killua calmed himself down and pushed her away. "I didn't know you were a girl." He pointed out while looking her up and down. "Did you expect a fat, red monster with two horns, a tail, and a trinket?"

Killua stared at her as if she grew two heads, confusion evident in his eyes.

"But I was told-" He stuttered, while the red eyed girl shushed him with a glare. "That I was the incarnation of evil, the devil of chaos, the god of death. I do take pride in those names, but sadly I'm just a half-demon, half-human girl with too much power in her hands."

The white haired boy didn't know what to do at this point. I mean, every word that rolled off the girl's mouth felt like the truth so this time he would just try to go along with his instincts.

"My name's Killua, how about you?" Killua flashed a vibrant smile at her and extended his hand to shake hers. She gazed at said hand. She extended hers and shaked his. 

"Mei."

"Well, Mei, you see, I was actually on my way to escaping this house, you want to come with me?"

Her eyes shined. It had been almost a millennium since a human had treated her this nice. Moreover, even try to form a conversation with her.

"I was actually gonna destroy this mansion and kill everyone in it, but I guess new plans have arised." She nodded slowly at his offer, unsure if to go along with this kid's plan.

She was surprised at how this human had just nullified the 500 years of hatred she had been harboring.

"Well, then let's go!" He grasped her wrist and lead the way out.