Rebel meeting Rebel

Zuri's POV

Emma:COME ON GET UP ZURI.

Zuri:I get up when I want to.

Emma:MOM

Zuri:Fine I'm coming you snitch.

Zuri gets up and gets ready for school in an unwillingly way. She didn't know why she had to leave jail she loved it,she was the toughest one there no one wanted to mess with her. And she wasn't going to take shit from know little snoughty bitches at this school.

Zuri outfit

Zuri:I'm ready are you

Emma walked in and complemented Zuri's outfit.

Emma's outfit

Zuri's:Thanks I like yours to so we taking my car or yours?

Authors note:Yes ik she has a car at fourteen but its my story and I wanted her to look bad ass you know.

Emma:We can take your mine is in the shop getting sparkles added to it.

Zuri grabbed her keys and her and Emma went to the car.

Zuri car

20 minutes later

20 minutes later

At the school when Zuri pulled up and got out all the boys stared at the car and whistled to her or tried to flirt with her.

Zuri:I know I'm cute but I'm not the girl to be messing with okay.

Zuri walked in and sat down at an empty table in the cafeteria.
She then seen a girl squad of 4 come over to her.

Anna:You sitting in my seat new girl.

Zuri got up and looked at them.

Zuri:I have a question for you.

Ana:What

Zuri was getting ready to smack the hell out of this bitch.

Zuri:Do u think I give two fucks about where you sit in this cafeteria.

Anna:You will after I'm done with you.

Zuri:Oh so what are you going to do because bitch I have fought a lot in my life time and that's why I was just in jail so don't fuck with me Barbie doll.

Anna:Your right I don't want to mess with you I want to beat your ass. Girls lets get her.

One white girl came up to me and tried to punch me in the face and I grabbed her hand and kneed her in her stomach and flipped her.
Soon everyone where circling around cheering on..... Well I think me.
Another girl came at me and I kicked her in her stomach and punched her which made her nose bleed.
I was hearing someone sneak up on me because when I was in jail you had to listen real good if you didn't want to get your hair ripped out. I let her get a little closer before I turned and punched her in the eye.

Last but not least she looked dead at the bitch who started the whole thing in the first place.

Zuri:Let's go bitch

Anna:Gladly

Anna took off her shoes and ran right towards Zuri.

End of Chapter.
Thank you
Cliff hanger