Meeting Griff

Griff's POV

I was on my way to the cafeteria when I got in there I seen people circling around someone.
Oo I knew it was a fight going on. I pushed into the front and seen my girlfriend and another girl I noticed. My eyes got wide it was Zuri Ross. She was so bad that at first she was in juvie but she got into a really bad fight with this girl and beat her ass. She then went to an actual jail at first I thought she would not
last in juvie until I seen that fight.

Anna ran up on Zuri,she was going to pay for that. Zuri kicked her in the stomach and got on top of her and started to punch and didn't stop. Her sister Emma came over and picked her up while Anna was still on the floor holding on to her face and I seen her friends on the floor holding onto some parts of their bodies.

Griff's thoughts:They are so lucky Zuri went easy on them. Her last fight she broke the girls jaw and kicked her knee in...Zuri is hot.

Zuri:GET OFF ME EMMA

Emma:You are going to get expelled on the first day of school.

Zuri:I DONT GIVE TWO FUCKS IM ABOUT TO CHOKE THIS BITCH.

Emma:No she isn't worth it

Zuri:WHEN IM ABOUT TO BEAT SOMEONE ASS ITS ALWAYS WORTH IT, AND I DON'T CARE IM ABOUT TO PUT THIS BITCH AND THESE HOES IN THEY PLACE.

Anna:Let's go bitch!!

I grabbed her by the hand because she called Zuri a bitch and the rest of this fight was going to get ugly really quickly.

Griff:Okay Anna no because trust me you do not want to fight her.

Anna:Why not

Griff:I was in juvie with her and she beat someone's ass really badly and you do not want to fight with her.

Zuri:BETTER LISTEN TO HIM OR YO ASS GOING DOWN.

Anna:FINE LETS GO.

All the girls got up and ran away,even Anna.
I just stood there staring at Zuri.

Zuri:What

Griff:Nothing I just...You are really pretty.

Zuri:Didn't I just beat your girlfriend's ass in front of you.

She was so confused at what I told her but she was to cute.

Griff:Well I hate her anyway she to much of a good girl.

Zuri:And to much of a bitch.

I laughed at her respond and she ended up smiling at him.

Griff:Well how was jail.

Zuri:Well some would say the worst but since i was the baddest in there it was awesome.

Griff:Wow you weren't scared or anything you were only 13 when you were in there.

Zuri:Well before I was adopted I was running the streets and I don't want to give up on that.

Griff:I bet everyone know you now huh.

Zuri:Yeah so what you want and talk slow I'm trying to miss first period.

Griff chuckled and stared into her eyes.

Griff:Um...do you want to hang out some time and maybe go out and have some fun.

Zuri:Well I don't know because(A. You have a girlfriend) and (B. If your girlfriend tries to smart mouth me again I will punch her in it)

Griff:Well no one cares and I could break up with her.

Zuri:Sure how about after school we can walk around and smoke.

Griff: You still smoke.

Zuri: Well duh so 3:00

Griff: Yeah see you later beautiful.