Day with Ravi Part 1

I wake up the next morning and I walk to Appa's room and see him still sleeping. I climb up onto the bed and cuddle next to him. "What are you doing kid" I don't reply him I just stay cuddled next to him and he gets up and gets dressed and just leaves me in the bed. After a few hours I feel someone picking me up and I open my eyes to see Appa "Appa?" I say still half asleep. "Hey kiddo. I had to wake you up so you can have breakfast and go someone where with Ravi hyung" "k" I get down and he lets me walk to the dinning room. "Hey guys" "Hey kiddo" Ravi ruffles my hair and I groan. "Oppa" "Yes" "Where are we going today?" "We are going to meet my parents and I already called them and I have 3 younger siblings 2 girls and 1 boy. And we are meeting my twins little siblings so I hope you don't get scared today" "Because of Wonbin?" "Yes" "I walk to the others room to wake them up "N, KEN, HONGBIN GET UP" I shout as loud as I can and they come walking like they are zombies out of their rooms "AHHHH ZOMBIES" I run away from them and they chase me (more like Ken and Hongbin) down the hallway and try to get me but I hid behind Ravi oppa and giggled at them trying to find me "Where is she at?" "I hear Ken oppa say. I giggle more and that gets his attention from looking behind the couch "You cant find me" I say like I was upstairs but I am not "You are not upstairs but let me check anyway" I come out from behind Ravi and walk to the couch and I hide behind it.

15 minutes later

"Time for breakfast" I come out from behind the couch and I see Ken and Hongbin oppa sitting on the couch and I poke them both in the head and they look at each other "Did you do that?" They both say and I giggle and Hongbin sticks his head in between the couch and the wall and sees me "There she is" "Hi" I say cutely but Hongbin grabs me and sits me onto his lap "Appa Can you help me" "Nope" I sit with my arms crossed on Bean oppa's lap and he laughs at me because I look cute but I think I don't look cute. "Come one guys" Hongbin doesn't put me down he keep holding me and he walks to the dining room "Can you put me down yet?" "Nope" I sigh and I try to wiggle out of his arms and it worked amazingly. "YEAH I'M FREE" and I run around the room until I ran into Leo oppa "Mian oppa" "It's okay" He pats me on the head and I run to Appa and sit on his lap. "Hi" "Hi, Appa" he hugs me and I hug him back "Can you two stop cuddling and eat please" "Oppa" I whine at him and everyone laughs and I join in. We eat and I get ready along with Appa since I can't get dressed completely yet. (below)

Appa gets dressed into his jeans and we both walk out and everyone was in awe by what they saw

Appa gets dressed into his jeans and we both walk out and everyone was in awe by what they saw. "Ravi oppa can we go yet?" "If you want to then yeah" "Let's go then" "Ok" he chuckles since I want to leave very quickly. "Get in" "Ok" I climb in and I am happy I get to sit in the back alone since I got to sit with Appa and Leo oppa in the back. 

-----------

I will continue in the next chapter

-Natalie