Chapter Twenty

*Lauren's POV*

It's been almost two months and I really don't know what to do anymore. I see her everyday growing closer to Dinah and..Keaton. She seems happy. Like she forgot me and forgot everything that went on between us. And it hurts. It wasn't my fault. It really wasn't. I wish she'd realize that.

There is a  new student. I think his name is Luis. I have History and Spanish with him. He seems nice, plus not that bad looking. The teacher sat him next to me since there was an open seat next to me. "Hi." He smiled. I smiled back. "Hi." "My name is Luis." He said extending his hand. I shook it. "I'm Lauren." He smiled once again. "I like your name." "Thanks." He nodded "You're welcome."

The rest of the class we had to do partner work and he was mine. I learned that he is very funny. I Think I grew a six pack from laughing so much. He is very nice, and he asked for my number and I gave it to him. "Bye, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. "Yep, I talk to you later" I nodded "k" and left. As I walked out I saw Keaton hugging Camila and her face getting red. I felt my heart break slowly and I got very jealous. I felt a tear run down my face.

I walked away and wiped it away. Dianh was waiting for me at my car. "Laur- are you ok?" I looked up at her. "Yeah, I'm fine." I gave her a smile. "I know you're not. Lauren I came to talk to you about Camila." My heart jumped at her name. "What about her?" "Ok, so last night I stayed with her and in the middle of the night she started to cry" I nodded not sure why she was telling me this.

"And in between her cries she was saying your name and kept saying 'Come back I miss you' " I bit my bottom lip. "Yeah well if she did she would of believed me and forgave me." she sighed. "Lauren listen. She misses you she really does. She talks about you a lot with out noticing. It's always 'Lauren this, Lauren that, Me and Lauren, she denies it but she misses you she does. Keep fighting for her and she will realize you never meant to  hurt her." I was about to respond when her phone rang. "Sorry Laur. I'll see you tomorrow. Ok? Take care" She turned around and left.

 'Keep fighting for her' kept ringing in my head. If only it wouldn't hurt as much. But hey, I want her to realize how much I love her, and that I won't give up that easy. All I would have to do is show her that I love her and only her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Valentine's Day. Today. I had a rose in one hand and box of chocolates. I know it isn't something big but it's something. I walked around the corner to her locker but immediately stopped when I saw Keaton with a teddy bear and a rose. I could feel that anger starting to burn inside me. 

He got on one knee and said the following. "Camila, will you be my girlfriend?" I gasped. That's when Camila looked over at where I was. At first she had a sorry look but then a small smirk came across her face. She looked back at Keaton. "I would be honored." He smiled and gave her a big hug, and a kiss. My eyes had tears and my heart broke all over again. 

I turned around and walk away. I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone. I looked to see who it was. "Hi, are you ok?" Luis. "I smiled and wiped my eyes. "Yep I am" He frowned "Liar. Who are those for?" He said pointing to the rose and chocolate I had in my hand. "Oh, uh, someone but I guess they don't need it anymore." "Ah, I understand now. Come here" he sad pulling me into a hug. "It's ok. Here let me see that" He took the rose and walked away. I was confused.

Halfway he turned back and smiled. "Happy Valentine's day" He said giving me back the rose. "Pretend I picked it out this morning and it was for you and no one else." he added whispering. I laughed. "You're so stupid. But thanks." He smiled "Sure. Come on lets get to class." We linked arms and headed to class.

*Camila's POV*

Ok. I admit. It was mean. I also admit it hurt seeing her like that. But I want her to feel what I did. I know revenge isn't right, but right now it feels very right. 

I walked to lunch with Keaton hand in hand. To be honest. He I do kinda like him. But I'd go with Lauren anytime. But why am I not with her now? She cheated on me right, I forgot.

We walked into the lunch room. I spotted Dinah in the far corner. I gave him a quick hug and walked to her. Disapproval was written all over her face. "Camila. Why? Tell me why?" she said a little mad. "Why what?" I asked pretending not to know what she was talking about. "Shut up, you know what I'm talking about." I looked at her and shrugged. "Open your eyes Camila. Please. She loves you. She never meant to hurt you. She would do anything to get you back. Open your eyes and realize that."

That's it. "Dinah. Stop ok. Stop. She doesn't Love me. She dosen't! What kind of love lies and cheats? huh? Tell me. If she loved me she'd be sitting here next to me. If she loved me she would have never done that. I was stupid to even fall in love with her. That relationship was the fakest thing I had ever saw. Ok. Ally was right. I should have been more careful" I slammed my fist on the table. "Stupid me."

She shook her head. "I hate seeing you two like this. It's not fair." Life's not fair." I said and went to get my food.

I was deep in thought and I wasn't looking and I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry" we both said at he same time.I realized it was Lauren and I turned away. She stood there looking at me for a while. "Camila." I didn't say anything. "Camila." She said again. I didn't answer once again. "Camila.." She siad. "What?" I asked coldly not looking at her. "'I'm sorry Camz. Please forgive me." I remained silent. "Camz?" I can't stand hearing her plead. So I pushed her out of the way and walk out the cafeteria. Forget food.. Forget her.

*A/N*

Aye!! Ok. So I have 2 things to say.

. 1. Thaaaannnnk Yooooouuuuu Soooo much!!! 11k reads. 415 Votes 52 Comments. Wow. You guys are the best. I'm glad you guys enjoy this fanfic!! :)

 2. Sorry for the fanfic being all over the place. This is not what I had oringinaly in mind. I had something totally different, but this is what is coming to mind as I write. I hope it's ok. What do you guys think? You like it or nah? Comment if you'd like. Let me know! c:

-Mary(: