Minecraftia Cities

Just some random Minecraftia facts yo

There are of course thousands of cities, towns and villages in the world but there is three main cities in particular.

Spawn City, New Mine City and Lagoon City

Spawn City is where most crafters live, it's the most populated city in the world. There are a few peaceful minigames but no 'violent' minigames, like hunger/survival games. The name 'Spawn City' is from a myth that Notch and Herobrine were spawned in the middle of that city. Notch's 'mansion/home' is not that far from the city but for some reason he's never there.

Next is New Mine City. This city is where pretty much all the minigames are at. There's different 'factions' of the city where minigames arenas are at, the most popular ones are called The Hive and Mineplex. Not much happens at New Mine City but crafters say it's the most gossip filled place out there. It's actually named after a old city called Mine City. Mine City was destroyed ages ago and crafters then built New Mine City after it. Creative naming skills right?

Then there's Lagoon City. Lagoon City is placed next too, you guessed it, a lagoon, so creative. It's mostly populated by hybrids and magic users and it's a really friendly place. Some crafters say that when they arrive they can feel the magic of the city. Also Lagoon City has a bunch of celebrations each year celebrating all different kind of things.