(chapter list/playlist)

(chapter names will be in lower case, chapters will be typed with both upper and lower case)

prologue: the bee incident
song: every 27 years - benjamin wallfisch

The calm before the storm starts on a sunny day in July 2009. We meet an innocent little girl who grows a fear of bees through a traumatic incident.

"I love you papa."

chapter one: high school never ends
song: diane young - vampire weekend

Flash forward to 2017, where Bea goes though what she refers to as daily hell - or by it's actual name: high school.
Along the way, we meet some familiar faces and learn what they're like in this universe

"How 'bout you go fuck yourself Greta?"

chapter two: life pretty much sucks
song: sleeping powder - gorillaz

The day Bea has been waiting for finally comes when the last bell of Derry High School rings for the summer. However, she soon realises that school was the least of her problems.

"You guys are fuckin' weird. like really, fuckin' weird."

chapter three: we're all hiding something
song: my kind of woman - mac demarco

While relaxing down at the Barrens, Bea runs into Stan and his friends again and starts to get a better understanding of them.

"The only reason I'm here is because I'm an aesthetic hoe and this would look great on my Tumblr."

chapter four: down by the quarry
song: drop the bomb - YOTA

After being invited to go the quarry with Bev and the boys, she starts to think that maybe she likes their company after all.

"Y'know, you aren't too bad Tozier. Well, apart from when your tryna grope me and shit."

chapter five: is anybody out there
song: tell him - the exciters

It was all just meant to be a quiet walk home. But what started as a walk home turned into a nightmare that even the thought traumatised her.

"Listen, I'm five seconds away from callin' the fuckin' cops so show yourself!"

chapter six: too scared to be lonely
song: i melt with you - nouvelle vague

Seeking comfort after the attack and greatly stressed out, Bea finds familiarity in Richie Tozier's arms as they smoke away their pain.

"You're the most beautiful creature I've ever laid eyes on."

chapter seven: what a bloody mess
song: chamber of reflection - mac demarco

The group gets a message from Bev telling them to get to her house asap. She needs to show them something - something unbelievable.

"Heavy flow, Bev?"

chapter eight: new addition to the squad
song: immigrant song - led zeppelin

War begins as Bea finally gets to take her rage out on Henry Bowers and his band of cronies.

"Suck my non-existent dick, Bowers! But I'd bet you'd love to!"

chapter nine: god bless america
song: desire - 18 carat affair

As the group start to piece together the jigsaw puzzle that is Derry, Bea and Richie go to a party and let loose.

"Kiss me, Rich."

chapter ten: gotta get outta here
song: she said, "don't make others suffer for your personal hatred." - datfootdive

Bill brings the group to his garage where they look through an map of Derry on an old projector. They soon find that maybe they should've used a laptop.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

chapter eleven: we cannot be divded
song: sodus - cemeteries

The fight of survival begins at 29 Neibolt Street when one of the Losers breaks a bone.

"God, I'm so fuckin' stressed, all I wanna do is eat and smoke a blunt."

chapter twelve: lets be alone together
song: feel good inc - gorillaz

During the Losers split, Bea and Richie spend more time together and get even more familiar with one another.

"This can be our song."

chapter thirteen: down the wishing well
song: edge of seventeen - stevie nicks

The gang finally puts aside their petty differences and joins together to get Beverly.

"Honestly, I came out to have a good summer and I feel so attacked right now."

chapter fourteen: pennywise finna catch these hands
song: down to the bottom - dorothy

The final battle begins as fears are fought and innocence is lost.

"I-I don't know what to do anymore."

chapter fifteen: circle of friends
song: tommy's party - peach pit

Things finally settle down and the Losers bind together in a promise that will never be broken.

"You guys are the bestest friends I've ever had."

prologue: peace out, derry
song: let my baby stay - amandla stenberg cover

After Bea is forced to leave Derry, she says goodbye to the people she loves.

"It's been an honour to know you."