2. (Pt. 1)

Scott's POV

"Baby! They're pulling over, check if the cookies in the oven are cooking well!" my sweet girlfriend Kristen said as she rushed upstairs.

After I checked the cookies, Kristen came back down in a beautiful purple floral dress.

"You look good babe," I said as I kissed her cheek.

She thanked me before saying

"Remember, my brother is quite competitive when it comes to stuff that involves me, so I'm sorry to put you in this position, but there's nothing that I can do to convince that stubborn bitch to stop," 

I chuckled before shrugging as she opened the door for her family. We greeted each other before I made my way towards Kristen's brother who wasn't paying much attention to me the first time but after making double take, he looked at me up and down and licked his lips.

I blushed as he whispered something into Kristen's ear which made her roll her eyes before he passed me without forgetting to flash a smile and lightly touch my jawline.

"Told you," she whispered in my ear before we followed her family into the house.

The Next Day

Todd's POV

Waking up with rays of sun hitting my eyes, I groaned before shielding my face from the light with my forearm. I slowly sat up on the bed of the second guest room they had and as soon as my bare feet touched the freezing wooden floor, I muttered a curse word before standing up and heading to the connected bathroom.

"Fuck I hate mornings" I grumbled to myself before I stripped out of my clothes and hopped into the shower.

After I was done with my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and brushed my teeth. I went back to the room, applied some lotion, deodorant and put on a tank top and gray sweatpants before heading downstairs.

The smell of bacon hit my nostrils as soon as my stomach growled and damn was I hungry. I happily hopped the rest of my walk to the kitchen expecting to see Kirsten there but I froze when my eyes met with the muscular back of a young male wearing nothing but sweatpants.

"Hot damn," I said under my breath.

The little noise must have interrupted the quiet atmosphere around the kitchen because Scott quickly turned around...a little bit too fast causing the pan to slightly shaking resulting into little drops of the hot oil to jump on his chest, burning him in the process.

He let out a breathy curse right when the oil burned him. I quickly realized it and went towards the future moving away from the pan not before turning it off of course.

"Sorry it's my fault for scaring you," I said trying to sound sincere but my eyes were only glued to his chiseled abs and muscular arms that my apology sounded sloppy and insincere.

"It's okay," he said back with a smile.

"Why does this bitch have to be so handsome," I thought to myself.